On the Golf Course (written by nj_1996)

Pierre wakes up to the sounds of whimpering and moaning, and the feeling of a certain Armani model slowly rutting up against his thigh. He hears a small gasps as he slowly blinks his eyes open, and Charles lets out another little whimper as he leans in and noses against Pierre's jaw.

"Pierre, please. I need you. I need you in me again. Will you....could you please fuck me again like you fucked me last night? Please? Before I have to go back to Monaco?'' He asks, sounding desperate already as the Monegasque's hard cock continues to rub against Pierre's thigh.

Taking a long, deep breath to wake himself up a bit more, Pierre slowly stretches himself out, putting his hands behind his head as he takes a moment to blink his eyes into focus, staring at the ceiling. Then, he just shrugs.

"Can't. There's no time.'' He tells Charles, still not looking at him. "I have to eat and go to work, or I'm going to be late.'' He slowly licks his lips, before he finally adjusts his gaze, looking down at Charles, who is staring desperately at him. "Unless...'' He starts, and he waits for the needy little whine that comes from the Monegasque's throat, before he continues. "Unless you hire me again. And I can take you out onto the golf course and I can fuck you so good and so hard behind a tree. And you can suck my cock in the equipment shed. And I can eat my cum out of your sweet little hole in the locker rooms.'' He watches as Charles' mouth falls open in shock, Pierre smirks in return as he fully decides to double down. "Would you like that, princess? Do you want your big, powerful man to pound your sweet hole out in the open? Where anyone could see us?" Charles just whimpers in return, and he's pretty sure he has to hold himself back from coming just at the sound of those words.

"F-fuck...'' He mumbles, biting down on his lip for a moment, his cheeks a deep, scarlet red as he nods. "Yes please, Pierre.'' He finally answers, completely and utterly gone for this absolute hunk of a man. Pierre smirks, stepping out of bed and casually getting dressed again, before he turns around.

"Come on, princess. Time is money, isn't that what you rich people always say?'' He asks, giving his lover a wink before he walks into the bathroom to finish up. Charles quickly follows Pierre's example. He gets himself fully dressed, finally willing his hard-on to leave him after some time, even though he continues to have a semi at the ever-present thought of Pierre fucking him again later. He finds that walking is already difficult, his ass absolutely not used at all to getting fucked, and he shivers at the thought of how bad it is going to be later. They finally head downstairs, where they have a quick breakfast together in the restaurant at Pierre's insistence.

They finally leave, Pierre heading to the staff entrance, while Charles heads to the reception and asks to go another round with Pierre today, given that he enjoyed him so much the day before. He is easily obliged, and before long, the pair of them are heading out onto the course again, Charles walking after the Frenchman as Pierre makes his way over to the first hole. Charles impatiently waits for the man to finally take a turn, to take him somewhere secluded to fuck, but he never does.

"Pierre...'' He finally says impatiently. "I thought we were going to...'' He says, blushing again as Pierre smirks in return.

"We were what, princess?'' He asks curiously, stepping dangerously close. "Say it.''

"I thought we were going to go into the woods and you were going to...to fuck me.'' Charles finally whispers, and Pierre's smirk only grows as he hums and hands Charles his driver.

"Patience, my princess. All good things come to those who wait. I'll let you know.''

They start making their way regularly around the golf course, even passing Charles' friend Lando and greeting him amicably like nothing special is going on and Charles isn't just here to get his ass absolutely destroyed by his caddy. It's almost funny if it wasn't so tragic.