Chapter 4

After the match
Everyone was sad as they lost against team CK .
Rui came back with Kiara who sat in the front row seats with the audience and Chloe .
As for Chloe she went back to the hotel .
On entering the room everyone was either playing with their phone or talking among themselves .
Rui is not here . He has went to fetch Kiara and rest of the team is in there rest room .
Abhi Malhotra"Do you think that the person who is going to join us is as good as brother Rui said "
Avinash Sharma " we should believe in him but I think the person will be good "
Vaibhav Singh" Don't worry I and Rui have themselves seen her fights she is just a little inexperienced nothing more after some training she will be able to take down every mid "
Ankit , Avinash and Abhi - " She you mean our new mid is a girl " "Is she good "
Vaibhav- "  yes she is good "
Siddhart(nonchalantly) - It doesn't matters if she is a girl or a boy but she should be good with her gaming " checks the time "we have only 30 Min before the other team comes to use this room "
Rui enters the room with Kiara
Rui"Everyone your attention pls "
Everyone paid attention . " This is Kiara Bhatt and she will be our new mid "
Ankit (Gives a cheeky smile) -Hey
Abhi-Hey
Avinash ( a little coldly)- Hey
Siddhart ignores her
So here our fl got a bad impression of our ml .