|| You're all I need || Jason Todd x Reader

--Y/n Pov--

As I finally walked into my apartment, I quickly went into the elevator and pressed the button for the 7th floor. I had just returned from a long and shitty day at my job. I work as a waitress and while many people think that it is a very simple job, what they fail to understand is that we have to constantly pretend to be all nice to people who are undressing us with their creepy stare.
This was a everyday thing, however today a total stranger had tried to force himself on me and touched my inappropriately. fortunately I was saved by one of my colleague .

Currently all that I could think about was getting home and cuddling with Jason for the rest of the night. I was brought out of my thoughts by the loud ding of the elevator.

walking into my apartment all I could hear were muffled curses, it was probably Jason playing some stupid game. I put my bag down and walked into my bedroom to find Jason sitting at the end of my bed, screaming at the TV screen. He was so into the game that he didn't even notice me coming in. Usually, this never bothers me but somehow this already had me irritated. i shrugged it off since i was in no mood to have a fight right now. 

i grabbed my self one of Jason's shirt and some shorts and had a 15 minute shower. I walked out as i finished with my shower i got dressed and went to the kitchen, grabbing and snack I could find and again went back to my bed sitting with my back against the head board.

i sat there for almost half an hour unnoticed by Jason. my blood had already started to boil and rage took over me. I walked to the TV plug and just pulled it off causing the TV screen to switch off. 

--3rd person Pov--

Jason angrily took his headphones off and and looking at Y/n shouted " What in the hell was that for, I was in the middle of a damn game."

"Yea I could see that, how mesmerized you were by a damn game. I have been home for almost an hour and you haven't even said a word to me. hell you didn't even notice me." y/n scoffed. Just as Jason was about to say something, she continued " Don't even dare say that its not a big deal!! I just worked my ass off pretending to be all lovey dovey when there are people who are constantly looking at things they are not supposed to and today was worse considering that someone even tried to touch me." she sighed and continued as her voice softened and tears started running down her face. " I'm tired Jay, all that I wanted to do was come home and cuddle with you, tell you about the shit of a day I had and fall asleep in your arms" 

Jason's Pov 

Hearing all that y/n had just said, anger started filling me but so did guilt. Anger that somebody had tried to touch her but guilt that I made her feel that way. I slowly walked towards her, cupping her face. " I'm really sorry (Y/nn). I had no idea I made you feel that way. come on let me make it up to you. Tell me anything you want , anything you need , anything." I said as I wiped her tears. 

I saw a small smile creeping up on her face, she let out a low chuckle and said " you're all I need Jaybird. You're all I need." and just like that we ended up cuddling all night long.