||Don't Regret It|| Bruce/Batman X Reader

This is basically how you find out about Bruce begin Batman but he tell it to you in a twisted was

(664 Words)

btw anyone reading this pls give me any ideas for new parts or if you have any request, im open to all.

________________________________________________________________________________

--3rd person Pov--

Y/n and Bruce were standing in the balcony of a big hall and were previously gazing over the vity and now were kissing each other. Y/n couldn't believe she was kissing Bruce Wayne, The Bruce Wayne, the billionaire who has the reputation of being a playboy as described by the media but is quite the opposite. Although kissing Bruce Wayne, the only thing on Y/n mind was Batman and the heated kiss they shared last night in her apartment.

--Flashback--

Batman had been helping y/n in a murder case related to her. Usually he never does this but his alternate ego, Bruce, had taken interest in the girl, who was a close friend of his whom he had known for years and trusted, used to look after Damian, and was currently standing in front of him. They both had just reached her apartment and were near the window. While he kept speaking about the murder and the leads they had so far, Y/n couldn't help but think about how close he was to her, his scent and the need to kiss him right there and then on the spot but what she oblivious was of the fact that the same things were going on his mind all for her. 

When they were done with their discussion batman headed to the balcony, Y/n following behind him. They continued speaking,

--I'll catch you again just as I get a lead to our murderer--

--hmm, umm I'll contact you right away if I get any other intel--

 Instead of leaving they just kept staring at each other both pair pf eyes flicking from each others eyes to lips and back up. Batman's hand crept up to Y/n's cheek gently pulling her towards him. Y/n accepted the pull and continued leaning in until she felt pressure of his lips on hers. She hummed lowly in the kiss. Her hands making their way into his dark locks gently pulling deepening the kiss. Their make out session extended as they were soon forced to pull away from each other due to the lack and need of air both wished they didn't need. She opened her eyes to see a smug smirk on his face. They both stared at each other panting for the well needed oxygen. A small smile crept up on bat's lips and he gave a her quick peck and said "Don't regret it", turned around and jumped off of the building while Y/n just stood there like a 15 year old girl who just had her first kiss. 

--end of flashback--

--Y/n Pov-- 

I pulled away from the kiss panting for the much needed air.

--I-I-umm -- 

I was at lost of words, I just kept staring at his blue eyes unable to get anything out of my mouth. He let out a deep chuckle which made my get the hibijibis.

--You don't have to say anything right now, I'll drop you home and you can think about it all night-- I looked up too see a smug smile on his face.

I just looked down, trying to hide the deep red tint of my cheeks at which I was ailing miserably. We both soon walked out and I waited as he went to bring his bike. I took a seat behind him as he came. The whole ride till my apartment was silent. As I got off, bid my goodbyes and was about to leave, I heard Bruce call out my name. I turned around again too see a smug smirk which reminded me of yesterday night. I just stood there waiting for him to say something and when he did it just left me shocked there standing.

--Don't regret it-- 

Before I could say anything he was already gone and you were left there with his big secret he had just revealed in his own twisted way. Turning around you headed inside. It was sure that you were not getting any sleep tonight and would be up all night thinking about him.