Do You Think A Death Glare Scares me?

~Anastasia ~

Monday

i wake up when I hear my alarm I get out of bed and put on some clothes and  walk downstairs I eat breakfast when I'm done I hear a car from outside an get in harry his car normally we go to school with thomas his car but his car needs to be fixed " I hope we don't see that bitch today" "we have her in class thomas" harry says " yup there goes my 'good' morning" thomas says  we all laugh we finally arrive at school and walk to our first period when I walk in I see Veronica sitting the desk next to mine like she usually sits but now she is giving me a death glare like thomas said 'there goes my good mornig' "I will steal your stupid friend's honey and then your gonna be all alone and ezo will be mine" Veronica says when I sit down but I simply ignore her then it hits me I didn't hear anything from Enzo this weekend at all and then the teacher walks in "okay Class open your books on page 87 please" Mr rodez says "so where gonna start learning about the" bofore he could answer the one and only ezo walks in "and where do you come from mr Gabriel? " Mr rodez asks"i woke up late sir" " go to your seat Mr Gabriel"  "yes sir" he walks to his place and when he sees me a smirk grew on his face " okay so as I was saying...."

The bell rings and I walk to the cafetaria with Enzo
"how was your weekend?" he asks "it was okay" I say when I walk in the cafeteria I see  Elena and Aaron already sitting at the table "hey guys" "hey" they say back" "what is going on between you and that blond girl,piccolino?" I blush a little at the nickname "nothing special Aaron" "really because I saw that deadly Glare she was giving you this morning" " do you think a death Glare Scares me?" "no not really but I thought you guys were best friends or something"? "she is jut being a childish bitch nothing else" Elena laughs at what I said "wasn't she that always" "yes" I laugh "Questa è musica per le mie orecchie" I hear Aaron say under his breath thinking nobody hears him "Che cos'è?" I whisper back so nobody hears it  he looks at me in shock but then clears his throat "we should go back to class" when the bell rings when I walk ifeel something in my pocket a piece of paper

wait for me after school
-Aaron

I put it back in my pocket and walk to class when class is over I wait outside of school for Aaron "do you need a ride home enzo  asks" no i'm waiting for my friends" "okay see ya" he says and walks away "you know italian?" I hear Aaron say "yes my mother was Italian" "ow I was in shock when you answered back" "sorry" "no it's nothing I like it to have a friend that speaks Italian" he says  with a smile " really you should thank my mother for that, Bello"
"okay but I need to go see you later?" "wanneer hang out tonight" "okay" "what's your address" "it's *********" "okay thanks" he says walking away I finally arrive home and go upstairs and do my homework when I see It's already 7pm I hear a knock on my window I open my window and Aaron clims trouth it "there eis something like a door Aaron" "I know but I like windows" "what you wanna do?" I ask" wanne watch a movie?"" yes" some minutes later we lay in my bed cuddling and watching Netflix on my leptop (A/N aaaaaaaa what's enzo gonna say about that hehe)
And then we eventually fall asleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that this part is schort but I just don't have anymore ideas for this part
~667 words~loves fem<3