Meeting - Part 1

21-years-ago

David, James, Lily, Sophia. Name of four friends. 

A group of friends that would do anything for each other, that would take kill the person who hurt them, who make them cry. That was the kind of friends they were. But sometimes friends' ships change, friends change. 

They were friends from kindergarten, then elementary school, middle school. They were called Elites heirs. But these Elites Heir changed into something more. In high school, they've become more than friends. At high school 2nd year both David and James asked Sophia and lily out. And of course, they said yes. They have to, they were destined to be from the moment they were born their fates were tied together. They were popular not in their own school but also outside of school

These four friends were everything a friend or a human has to be. They were rich, really rich and all four of them were the only child in their family, they were heirs. They were Elite Heirs. Who wouldn't call them that? David was great at sports; he was captain of soccer. Sophia was a great social worker; many students came to her for help in any of the matters. James was really God in grades, he was a challenging person who love to go in adventure and get in danger. Lily was painter, she was a beautiful sketch painter. They all have their different personalities but they blend with each other in a way how mountain blends behind clouds. 

David was bolder and charismatic. 
Sofia was bright, sunshine.
James was charming, and made everyone laugh in true form.
Lily was quiet but observant.

 They were the definition of incredible.
Until they were wrecked.

They were handsome and pretty, rich, caring, position holders, athletes, kind-hearted, all of them have everything what every girl and boy wants or to have. But not every girl or boy can have or be like them. They were fated in such a twisted way that even they didn't realize it.

Walking together hand in hand, going to school. Students staring at them in aww, clicking pictures, but they were used to this attention used to being glamorize so, they didn't pay attention. They were celebrities. They were on the front page of the magazine.

"Sophia, do you know some girls transfer in our class?" Sophia said excitedly making lily look at her as she drops her pencil and put her palm under chin giving her attention. 

"Do you know their names?"  Lily asked, it's not like she wanted to know them she would barely talk to them but for Sofia's sake she asked.

"They won't tell me, they are saying," She said, "This is none of your business, go to your class and study." She mimicked her homeroom teacher. From the other side David heard her and laughed with Lily, a soft smile also grazed her lips. Students turned their heads in their way, envying what they are laughing about. 

"You should respect him, Sophia." David scolded, making Sophia embarrassed. after laughing himself. Lili swatted his arm as he rubbed his arm giving her a wink.

"Guys, guys, guess what? What happened to you?" James came running in a class, He stumbled on a girl on is way he was that in a hurry. He came towards them excitedly but seeing Sophia bright face he became curious.

"Nothing. You were saying something." He came towards her and set his hand on her forehead. He got a frown on his forehead. 

"You've got a fever and you're saying nothing." James looked at her disbelief. Sophia only smiled at him. James looked at David and he just shrugged.