026 - sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ

。 ゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。After a few hours of me bouncing around the group tending to peoples cuts and wounds the best I could and with people having light chatter to try and distract themselves from my digging into their wounds to removes things that have imp...

。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈
After a few hours of me bouncing around the group tending to peoples cuts and wounds the best I could and with people having light chatter to try and distract themselves from my digging into their wounds to removes things that have impaled them.

"So," I breathed leaning against the wall. "What's tomorrow's plan?"

"We go to find Blondie, Brenda will go there too with Thomas. We will meet there," Jorge explained

"Why are we going to find this... Blondie guy?"

"He knows where the Right Arm is,"

"Oh," I nodded

"You all right?" Newt whispered

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah, Thomas is fine you know that,"

"I know, I trust him," I lied. Inside of me was a raging panic that Thomas was already turning into a Crank and all I had to do was find him and somehow I could save him. Yeah it doesn't really make sense but I was freaking out "You know guys," I breathed talking louder "I really like you all, I hope none of you become cranks,"  The group laughed lightly.

"I hope you dont become a crank," Teresa whispered as she leaned onto my shoulder making me smile.

"One day, we're gonna be safe from all this shit," Frypan spoke "You know, this virus, WICKED all of it,"

"The Right Arm," I whispered "Dont you think WICKED is a bit of stupid name if their hole thing was 'WICKED is good' Its hardly sellin' it, is it?"

"Its not," Newt laughed

"Who the fuck sat down and said WICKED is the perfect name?" Arched smiled

"I dont even know," I took a deep breath leaning back.

"Think we'll all be there, at The Right Arm... together?" Minho asked

"Oh okay, wanna ruin the mood anymore Minho?" Frypan raised his eyebrows. Minho ignored him

"Course we will, we've made it this far haven't we," Explained Newt

"What will we even do there?" I asked titling my head on top of Teresa's

"Start our lives, real lives, I guess," Archer shrugged

"You can have that family you've always wanted," Newt smiled leaning his head back and turning it to face me.

"I hope so," I said

"You will," He assured

"Yeah you'll probably have it with Newt," Minho added

"Hey Minho?" I asked sweetly. He looked at me with raised eyes "Shut the fuck up,"  I smiled.