P.t-1 friends

*Hello everyone*
This is author baise story.....
Sorry for typo.......
                      Warning
• There will be seen like
• Murder......
• Kidnapping.......
• raip 
• gunshots

Information

Name - Y/n Nickname - yana Age - 19 Fav colour - blue black

Name - Y/n
Nickname - yana
Age - 19
Fav colour - blue black

You shifted at mom's house ( seoul ) and sleeping so peacefully because you are so tired of all this shifting so suddenly because of a incident.

" yana Wake up or your gonna be late for school " your mother shout from down.

Suddenly you realised today you are having school and it's your first day

But you are feeling too lazy to get up from your comfortable bed and ready for the school for everything new.

You already know that you are gonna feel so uncomfortable because everything will be new. New school life, Another new classroom and some new people around you.

You finally get up and done your morning routine

It was 7:30 and your school was at 8:30.

Mom was calling me down for breakfast ."come fast, I had make yummy breakfast for my both daughter's ".

Yes you were having a sibling, a sister you both are good friends and enemy at the same time, she is 15 year old, lil sis (name - simi).

You are rich because of your mom is a business woman and Popular also, she own a company name " blue deep " They produce medical equipments to the hospitals and clinics.

Your mom always wake up early and Leave early for her business but sometimes she Makes breakfast for you and your sister from his own.

You are also so popular because of your so beautiful, pretty face and having so much followers on the social media.

You get ready for the school. School don't provide any uniform but they do have a colour code for every week and every student have to follow their colour code and have to dress into that colour.

This week Blue colour.

Outfit: