My enemy

I had the hardest life growing. That obviously lead me to the wrong side.  I tried my hardest to stop but I couldn't. I've met some bad people.  It led me to join the mafia and gain enemies. One night I was involved in the worst set up. It included my ex. Whenever his involved I go through the hardest time ever. He has scared me for the rest of my life.  My parents were drug addicts. I was abused daily by my father.

Soon my ex became an abuser as well. There were days I couldn't move. He would abuse me to the point where I had to go to the hospital.  He would refuse to take me to the hospital as he would get caught. He would use the excuse that I am the cause of my abuse. But soon I gained enough strength to leave him. And somehow he is now part of my present life. My boss sent me to watch a gun exchange happen, But little did I know my boss was involved with my ex. The deal was to take me and my boss get the guns for free, My biggest enemy was part of my ex's team.  Luca Rodriguez is my biggest enemy. I try to escape but soon they got me. I was clueless as to where I was going and what I was doing.  Once we got to the hide out luca had to put me in a room, Once I was restrained My ex entered the room. He said that if I didn't listen to anything that he says he would allow his men to touch me in ways I did not want to be touched. I would not give up I would get out of where I am. As my ex threatened me luca kept looking me in the eye. I could not read his facial expression but it did not look like it was going to be Good if my ex kept threatening me. As soon as my ex left the room Luca approached me. In both our mother tongues which is Spanish luka told me that he would get me out because he did not know what type of person my ex is. I could not believe that Luca wants to do that for me, He has attacked me in every meeting that we've had and now he wants to help. I'm not a woman that shows emotions but The fact that Luca wants to help me Make me show confusion. Both luca and I did not know that he was knocked out and a Mike was placed in his clothes. That did not make my ex happy and the fact that Luca did not know shocked me.

My ex can be conniving. But I know him long enough to know that he is going to do something about the fact that Luca and I are planning to escape.  He walked back into the room very calm. As soon as you got on around they was a gun held to his head. But Luca was fast enough to pull a gun out as quick as my ex did. In the next moment all I heard were gun shots and screams. I wouldn't Say I'm new to this. But once I opened my eyes and what I saw made me faint. The man that abused me for 3 years straight and refused me healthcare is now laying dead and was killed by my enemy. Before I could black out I felt Luca untie me and pick me up.

When I eventually gained consciousness all I saw was close curtains and I could smell a fresh room. More like a hotel room. Soon the darkness returned by how exhausted I was. Again I was woken up but not at peace I was woken up by someone shaking me, That someone was Luca.
"Arianna wake up" he said as he shook me. "I'm right here" he said as he held me close to his chest and that's when I felt I was crying. Never did I expect to wake up next to my enemy after a rough night. " You were having a bad dream" he said as he held my face between his hands. All I could think about how grateful I was that Luca was the one to save me even though we tried to kill each other many times.

He kept staring into my eyes and I felt this tension I've never felt with luca before. I've disliked him for years but now I'm feeling something that doesn't feel like hatred. I think I'm actually liking Luca. It must be because he saved me from death. I've always been able to save myself and this is the first time I've had some one save me.

I will forever be grateful and owe my life to him. " you saved me" I said with a sof voice."I could not leave you with a man that planned to share you with his entire staff and kill you after" he said as he held me. "I, Luca Rodriguez is the only man that can haunt your dreams and keep you up at night" he said with a smirk. "I wouldn't want anyone else to keep me up" I said as I looked I to his eyes. "I will make it my duty to keep you up but not in the way that puts you in danger not anymore, Arianna while I was working for your ex I learnt about your life and I apologize for all the trouble I put you through. I never meant to add to your abuse from men" he said and at that moment I was completely blank. "I was always able to stand up for myself and escape the abuse, what you and I had was not abuse it was some sort of fued that siblings have" I said and his face pulled into a funny expression.

"Arianna you are nothing like a sister to me, never say you are like a sister because what I want to do to you no brother in their right minds would ever think of their sister in that way" he said and I picked up on what he meant and soon I crashed my lips on his and that oh so soft lips sent tingles through out my body "Do what you must Luca, you have me for as long as you want me" I said and soon Luca and I were both naked in a hotel room bed. A vision I never imagined. He kissed down my neck, between my breast, circled my nipples and moved down between my legs where my core ached for attention. I couldn't help but grab his hair as he ate me out. "Tell me what you want" he asked and all I could was moan out and I felt his breath against my pussy as he chuckled at me. "I want you now Luca" I said breathless. Soon Luca was putting on a condom and slipping inside me and it took a few moments for me to adjust to his size.

As soon as he pulled out I felt empty and he slammed back into me and I moaned out his name, "I love when you moan my name" he said and I blushed. Soon he turned me around onto my stomach and he once again slammed into me and now his in me even deeper then before. The way he feels inside me is amazing, it's a feeling I never want to forget. Soon his movements became sloppy and I knew we were both close. "Cum with me baby" he said. Moments later were both came and that was the best sex I've ever had. He got up and returned with a warm towel from the bathroom and cleaned us both. He dropped the towel and jumped back into bed with me and pulled me closer to him and he nuzzled his face in my neck and that's the best feeling ever, I've never felt so close to someone before and no one has taken care of me the way he did. "Thank you Luca for everything that you have done for me today" I said as I kissed him. "I've realized I'd do anything for you" he said and I moved closer as much as I could and soon darkness welcomed me again and I was finally at peace.
I've found a man that treasures me for everything that I am and I never want to lose it.