Azaria-part 2

In the depths of the ancient forest, where the trees whispered secrets and the shadows held untold mysteries, there lived a girl named Azaria. She was a wild spirit, untamed and free, who roamed the woods with the grace of a woodland nymph.

But one fateful night, as Azaria danced beneath the silver moonlight, a darkness descended upon the forest, shrouding everything in its malevolent embrace. From the depths of the shadows emerged a figure cloaked in darkness, his eyes gleaming with predatory hunger as he set his sights on Azaria.

With a swift and silent grace, the stranger captured Azaria, his grip like iron as he dragged her deeper into the heart of the forest. Azaria fought with all her strength, but it was futile against the stranger's overpowering might.

Bound and helpless, Azaria found herself at the mercy of her captor, his intentions dark and sinister as he loomed over her with a hunger that sent shivers down her spine.

But Azaria was not one to cower in fear. With a fierce determination burning in her heart, she vowed to herself that she would not go down without a fight. Drawing upon the primal energy of the forest itself, she called upon the spirits of the woods to aid her in her time of need.

With a surge of wild magic coursing through her veins, Azaria broke free from her bonds, her eyes blazing with defiance as she faced her captor head-on. In a dazzling display of power and strength, she unleashed the full fury of nature upon him, driving him back with a force that left him trembling in fear.

As the stranger fled into the shadows, defeated and humiliated, Azaria stood tall and proud, her spirit unbroken and her resolve unwavering. For she knew that no matter what darkness may come, she would always find the light within herself to guide her through the night.

"She's finally up" I heard a voice say. I can't believe the dream I've had. Last I remember was blacking out."where am I?" I asked but got no answer. I was restrained by leather cuffs on a chair and it was really tight. I can't believe I got myself into trouble again. From the silence I gathered I'm alone again, the room is dark and I can smell it was raining, I have no idea how ill get myself out of this situation. As I was left alone with my thoughts I heard footsteps coming my way. The door opened and they guy that ran after me walks in and he put the light on he couldn't even warn me after being stuck in the dark the light was really bright. "What to do with you, little Azaria always getting into trouble" he said. When I looked up I realized it was Damien but how did he know me. "You must be wondering how I know so much about you, the thing is I only know what's on paper and it seems like you a troublemaker" Damien said with a smirk. "Well I guess we need to move you now so I'm gonna have to knock you out again" he said and I'm glad I'll be moved out of this room.

When I'm up again I notice I'm in a really fancy room but everything is just black and the sheets are so soft. As I turn my head looking around and I see Damien staring at me. Lord this man is sexy but he scares me with his stares.

"Do you know how long I've been watching you?" He asks but all I do is look at him. "For years I've been watching you and trying to get you alone like this" he says. Okay now his scaring me, he comes closer and I feel tingles going through my body. I should be afraid but I'm not anymore.
He came closer till our noses were touching but he didn't touch me the next thing I know his on top of me, his lips meeting mine in the most passionate kiss. As soon as I gave him the go ahead his hands were all over me, but he never made a move to undress me all he did was unbutton my jeans n slip his hand in and he started playing with my pussy while kissing me.
I heard him moaning when he felt my excitement and that turned me on even more "all this just for me and you don't even know me" he said. His voice was low but deep. He continued playing with my clit then added 2 fingers inside me "so tight with just two fingers imagine what it would feel like when I put my dick inside you" he said while looking in my eyes.
I felt I was close and he could feel it too. "Why don't you let that pretty pussy come for me" he said and that's all it took for me to experience the best orgasm ever. He waited till it was over. "If that's how you react to just my fingers, I can't wait to do more" he said and winked at me as he buttoned me up again and got up and left the room. I was once again left alone but this time all I could think about and feel was his fingers.