🌧️ Regretting Deal. [Part 1]

HELLO !! This was requested by [Daddy_Long_Leg_1], I really loved the idea of this. This chapter doesn't have any Quackbur, just rough TNT duo mentions, but Quackbur will be shown in further part(s). 

Warnings:
Smoking
D../h 
Please tell me if there's more.
_______________________________

"Fine then, be a coward and leave!"

It was the middle of April with constant rain as well as dreary and somber weather, with thin and suffocating air along with a humid and dew-ful wrap-up to the asphyxiating feeling. The feeling of the sorrowful weather had managed to fully consume Wilbur's cocky personality to a peak level. Usually small situations like this wouldn't leave Wilbur to feel so woeful, maybe something finally caught up to him.

Wilbur and Quackity had had their usual bickering arguments which way too often happen, during the end Quackity said some more significant and serious remarks about Wilbur which made Wilbur suddenly want to leave - usually he enjoyed arguing with Quackity and stating how he was right. But he couldn't take it that time. Now all he can hear is the shuffling of the wet grass beneath his feet, and his ever so often sighs he usually makes when he's alone.

Left, right, left, left, right. Wilbur didn't even know where he was going or where he currently was, none of these places appealed to him, he didn't find comfort in them. He wouldn't have to deal with this issue in future time though. Honestly he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, why did he even leave again? How did that argument start? Wait - was Wilbur out of cigarettes? God, the one thing he'd find comfort in to "relieve" that stress (don't smoke !) the argument had given him.

Wilbur rubbed his forehead with his index and thumb, right above his eyebrow, now leaning on an old oak tree. He didn't recognize this area. The tree stood right next to the sidewalk he'd been walking on, and next to that sidewalk was a cliff ledge - which would kill anyone if they were to fall off. It was late, the sunset would show if it weren't for the already gray cloud filled skies. Wilbur thought about some of the things Quackity had said during their argument. The short-tempered man would often yell something about Wilbur having no heart or soul, and how Wilbur thought he was always right.

"You're a pathetic spineless bastard."

Wilbur was quickly caught out of his thoughts when he heard someone clear their throat. He glanced around and peaked behind the tree, wondering if he was crazy as no one was there. He wasn't crazy, though. Right? Wilbur sighed and almost went back to looking at the sky, moving from his "peaking" position. Only to be taken by surprise from someone quite close for comfort, giving some pernicious smile with matching eyes, only for it to be dropped once Wilbur notices them. Oh Wilbur surely recognized them, him, the man that would be identified as Dream, a living nightmare to be around.

What the hell did he want? Where did he even come from? Wilbur glared at him, wanting to spout an insult or ask some ignorant question that would probably be answered in later tense. "Oh hello, Wilbur." Dream backed up slightly while speaking in an irritating tone, as if he didn't expect Wilbur to be there. Like Dream didn't seem to see Wilbur at first glance. Wilbur's mouth formed into a sarcastic smile. He slid his hands in his trench-coat pocket and leaned on the tree with a majority of his weight. His smile dropped and was replaced with a small scowl formed at the bare crevice of his upper lip. "What is it?" his voice was coated with irk and annoyance.

"I don't like how snarky you're being." Dream replied seriously, dropping all bits of that seemed smile he had before, that smile being sadistic nonetheless. Though it returned almost immediately once he finished. "I can't visit a friend?" he asked, the question exasperating Wilbur quite obviously. "I'm not your friend," Wilbur spat "Don't call me your friend." he gripped the inside of his trench-coat pockets to cover any hint of anger. 

"Oh don't be like that! Y'know, I have an offer." Dream started with a small sadistic smirk, picking at his crusty nail. Wilbur perked up, still keeping his sightful glare on Dream. Wilbur was curious on what this implied, knowing full well if he'd ask then he'd fall down a rabbit-hole he could never climb out of. "What kind of offer?" so he asked. Dream ominously chuckled before cocking his neck to lower his head to the side, "You're quite inquisitive, I see?" he chuckled again, rather witty about this direction - Wilbur hasn't walked away yet, he still had a chance. 

Dream began, "You see, it's about Tommy-" "What'd you do? What's wrong with Tommy?" Wilbur instantly asked in a defensive manor, cutting Dream off. "I didn't do anything, nothing's wrong with him. Do not talk over me again." Dream's silly demeanor was suddenly stopped again with a returning glare back to Wilbur in his covered eyes. He continued: "I'm willing to make a deal with you. You care about Tommy, yes?" Dream asked, getting a quick yet skeptical nod from Wilbur. "As I expected. You know how me and Tommy have had a few-" "Don't sugarcoat it." Wilbur cut him off again with a scoff, which caused some sort of warning lour received from Dream. "Okay, anyways, basically what I'm offering is: If you help me, let me use you for a while to my own advantage, I will never hurt Tommy ever again." he smiled, offering a hand to shake.

Wilbur hesitated, and thought about it. "You'll bring me back when you're done?" he asked, slowly taking his hand out of his pocket. "Depends on your actions and how you'll behave for me." Dream smiled, his voice fully laced with sadism. Wilbur hummed, and continued thinking. Was it really worth it? Making a deal with one of the most manipulative, backstabbing people on the server? Before the more serious thoughts came to him - before Wilbur asked anymore questions - before he actually thought about it, his hand came into contact with Dream's as a firm shake complied. "Deal." he muttered, slowly yet immediately overthinking his decision. 

"That was easier than expected," Dream hummed and broke the hand shake, wiping his hand off on his shirt chest. Wilbur's hand still hovered mid-air as he bit his lip. He should've given it a second thought, or at least some time to think.. "Great! And if you leave or run away before I finish my silly experiments, I'll make sure to permanently kill you and Tommy!" Dream smiled with all parts of his optimism being traced with merciless flavor. Wilbur coldly nodded, glancing down and letting his hand fall to the side.

Though Dream saw his unpocketed hand as an upper-hand advantage, quickly before Wilbur could shove his fist into his pocket - Dream grabbed it and threw Wilbur with a swift thrust off the edge of the cliff they were both standing on. It was so sudden, such a small interaction and they've already started.

"Goodbye, Wilbur." Dream ended, with a heartless smile as his eyes watched and admired Wilbur's panicked expression and falling, limp body.
_______________________________

UHM.. I definitely could've done better near the end, but I'm quite proud of the beginning! I rushed the end WAY too much, but I'm tired so. 
It's hard to make this into a oneshot, especially considering how [pronoun]'s idea/request could easily be made into a whole story! 

[1261 Words.]