🌦️ Regretting Deal. [Part 2]

UHM. This took SO long, sorry about that, motivation issues and such. 

Okay so, in all honesty: I don't feel like researching how the Dsmp resurrection and limbo works, so you can send hate all you want but I will in fact giggle at your attempts. I do not care. 

I'd also like to mention that I'm putting this on ao3 too, "silly quackbur oneshots." by tobiee, though on that platform, I don't do these little a/n at the beginning or end, as well as the warnings.

Warnings:
Major mentions of d../h and t./t.re
Depression
Smoking
Tell me if I missed any.

_______________________________

"Goodbye, Wilbur."

Wilbur fell swiftly through the air down to the ground, slowly grasping how he had no chance of living, nor reaction time. Though, he should've expected this. What else was he to expect, really? I mean- not plummeting to his death only mere seconds after the deal was made, but beggers can't be choosers. 

The seemingly pernicious air flooded Wilbur's lungs with one final gasp, before abruptly hitting the dull, uncut grass which he felt pricker his back before lights went out. 

[WilburSoot fell from a high place.]

He was met with death once again, as he waited in an endless black void for his returning hell to load for him. Though he shouldn't have to wait very long, right? Dream's experiments surely weren't done yet. And Dream was to bring him back anyway, right?

Ever since he got revived, Wilbur always thought he'd never be in this predicament again. But he was to be shown that he'd be here over, and over, and over, and over again. Just until Dream was done or got sick of him. That made Wilbur wonder, how long would it take until Dream was done? Were Dream's experiments ever going to end? He was regretting their deal, knowing he should've asked more questions, or at least thought about it. 

"Don't be selfish."

This was for Tommy's sake, though. Wilbur knew he should be glad he made the deal and quit regretting it, but something was screaming in the back of his mind. He did regret the deal, which made him feel even worse. But to know that Tommy wouldn't be hurt anymore was a relief, but was Dream really going to stick to his word? Wilbur wanted to trust the deal, but it was with Dream of all people, somehow who is known to be manipulative and selfish.

Just when Wilbur looked up to observe the void, he was met with a familiar train station. It felt cold and damp, yet so dry and humid, clogging up Wilbur's lungs like his often used cigarettes. That same, never-ending concrete wall he'd lie his back against, despite the rough and painful feeling it brought him. He ran his hand against the wall, feeling ever bump and scratch, as well as engraved tally marks Wilbur used to scratch into the wall. 

He knew he had to get used to this area, Wilbur doubted Dream would instantly bring him back, chances are - Dream was going to wait as long as he could to bring Wilbur back. Wilbur thought about it, Dream would either try to ensure suffering, torment, etc. Or he'll rush the process. Either way, it really didn't sound all that fun. Wilbur huffed and leaned his back onto the concrete wall, just as he did with the tree earlier. His body slid under him as he fell to the floor, willing his knees to his chest. 

Wilbur really did want a cigarette right about now, but the air could make up for that. He took a deep inhale and hit the back of his head against the concrete wall. With a small groan and a sigh, boredom crept up Wilbur's spine and filled his head. 

It only took a while.
Just an hour or so.

And there was that retched yet savory train, Wilbur could hear it from miles away due to how quiet his surroundings were and how loud the train was. The stupid screeching wheels, and the loud momentum it brings every passing - oh Wilbur was familiar with it, and he remembered the unnecessary hatred he felt for it. Which is funny because Wilbur happened to know a ton about trains, a long time ago he used to spend hours researching them because they seemed cool. Now every time he sees a train, he's filled with remorse and revulsion.