Chapter 2

The creature crept up to Jake, giving him a small smile as he started to cast a spell.

"Bingle bongle dingle dangle, yickity doo, yickity da, libby tabby too ta," the thing kept chanting over and over again, slowly spinning around as he did. The voice was magestic and calming, making Jake tired. Jake suddenly fell fast asleep without notice, and he dreamt about his sweet baby Hunter coming back to life.

"Hunter!" Jake called out reaching for a hug, Hunter hugging him back. Jake was crying and he pulled Hunter closer, close enough until he felt like he would never let go.

"It's a dream. Wake up. Don't be fooled. Wake up," 'Hunter' said as Jake pulled away, his eyes glistening from the tears. What? How could this be?

Then Jake woke up.

The distant sound of 'Shimmy shimmy ay shimmy ay shimmy ah, drank, swalalala' repeating itself from rooms away.

But Jake was just outside.

How could he have gotten hear? Was he dead? How did he die? Jake got up running to the door, opening it. As it opened he realised there was another room with just one door in it. The same as the one behind him. Jake walked and kept opening doors, only to find himself in a loop. Nothing changed.

* * *

The creature was sitting at his desk as he looked down at the poor confused man. The creature then asked his best friend, Huggy Wuggy, to shrink himself and go and kill the random man. Huggy Wuggy agreed and came to his place as quick as he could.

The creature then started saying the same things as earlier, "Bingle bongle dingle dangle, yickity doo, yickity da, libby tabby too ta," and Huggy went off to sleep, slowly but surely becoming a mini version of himself.

* * *

As Jake kept running and running, trying to stop the unstoppable loop he started to try and dance to keep his mind off of the stress he had.

Jake started doing the WAP dance and graciously singing as he did it which would definitely make your ears cry for help if you ever heard it. Where the fuck did Huggy Wuggy come from. What am I on.

A big blue sour patch kid teleported right infront of Jake, leaving Jake stunned as he stopped singing and tried to run away. But then a yellow hand got put on his shoulder, to strong to let his run away.

The blue thing forced Jake to turn around, but as he did, he felt flutters in his stomach.

This bitch was so fucking hot holy shit even hotter then my dead ex Hunter.

Perhaps he just had a thing for furry things?

Jake grabbed the things neck leaning closely into him, wanting to fuck him right then and there. Huggy then put his hands around Jake's waist, ready to kiss him as well.

Until Jake felt a sharp pain just right where Huggy put his hands.

Claws, probably the longest claws anything could ever have ripped out of Huggy's hands and stabbed him in the waist. Jake fell to the floor, blood leaving his body. Huggy started dancing like a ballerina, congratulating himself on his success because of how fucking dumb Jake his. Like how could you just fall in love with a sour patch kid.

Keep in mind shimmy shimmy ay shimmy ay shimmy ah, drank, swalalala, was still playing in the background. Imagine this being the last thing you hear before death.

But then Donkey the Angel came down from the heavens once again, stopping the blood from Jake's body and making him return to his normal size.

Donkey then grabbed the creature by the neck, throwing him to the ceiling as Jake just watched in amazement.

The Angel kept beating up the thing with a smile on his face. Donkey stood back up with his hands in a praying way as the creature died from blood loss.

Donkey then made Huggy Wuggy, who was still dancing like a ballerina, his normal size again and brought him to hell.

Jake suddenly fell in love again.

The donkey saved him.

Even though Hunter died not long ago, maybe five hours ago, and his 'new love' betrayed him, he still thought he had found the one.

Donkey walked up to Jake, and Jake kissed him.

Harmonies of Angels kept singing around him, glowing lights flooding the place.

Jake really had a thing for furry things, didn't he?