Chapter 3

Jake felt nothing but love, treasuring the moment. Donkey was his true love, and no one could every change that. They spilt a part with a smile on both of their faces, holding each other in their hands. Donkey teleported Jake back to his house, and they started to plan their wedding.

Their wedding would be white and blue because they both love blue. Their wedding song would be the 'I'm So Hot' by Chrissy Chlapecka because Chrissy is literally a queen and we love her for that.

As they were dreaming about their wedding and how it would be like, they suddenly heard a noise outside. Looking out of the window, they saw Fiona from Shrek. Jake didn't know who it was, but Donkey did. Fiona was planning to destroy 'The Shrek World' and kill everyone because she was a evil person just for the storyline to move on because I can not cope with talking about their wedding.

Fiona was only planning on destroying 'The Shrek World' and leaving it at that, so Donkey fled through the heavens and settled on becoming and Angel looking down on earth.

Fiona must've known Donkey was there because that would be the only reason she would ever be there. Donkey quickly broke the window, charging down at Fiona and he caught her off-guard shoving her to the floor and beating her up.

He kept hitting and kicking her, and sometimes ripping her hair out. Jake quickly sprant outside, "Donkey! What's wrong with you? Stop it! This is no place for violence!"

Jake started crying because he thought that Donkey went crazy but he had no idea of what that bitch Fiona had done.

Fiona exploded 'The Shrek World' and killed everyone on it just because she can. The song 'Crazy Girls' was playing in the background for cool effect and she quite literally did go crazy.

That's what she did. Such a heartless monster.

Donkey kept beating her up with Jake crying in the background. Fiona could only see red because she was mad for some reason and threw the Donkey thing into the sky.

Donkey underestimated Fiona. How could she do this? Where did she even learn to do this? Was it just from birth? How could she use her powers to hurt someone like that!

They fought in the air, both of them moving as quick as Sonic. They looked like lightning bolts moving in the sky, hitting each other multiple times.

Jake could only sit and watch. How could Donkey do this? How could he betray him like that? What happened to him? Why was he beating up a defenceless person? How could he! After all they've been through, after the 3 hours of knowing each other! Jake thought he knew everything about Donkey. But he was wrong. What the fuck.

Suddenly, the two things fell down to the ground.

What?

There was blood.

Jake looked up, trying to figure out what just happened.

And then he saw it.

Donkey. His one true love.

He had killed the green girl.

What the fuck.

Donkey betrayed him.

"Oh my god! You just murdered someone! What have you done? You monster!" Jake shouted at Donkey, crying his eyes out.

He ran off like the main character he is, Donkey watching him as he did.

But Jake didn't know.

But Jake wouldn't listen to him.

What could Donkey do?