•Chapter 2⃣•

•No One P.O.V•

"Mr Davenport" chase yelled as he ran into the house with the others."I know, I have seen the video" davenport said worriedly.
"What we going to do?!?" Bree asked with a trace of panic in her voice, "we are going to get out of here and go to my Safe-house before the government comes" Mr Davenport said calmly.
The family then started to pack what they needed for the safe house, the bionic teens down in the lab looking around thinking about the funny, sad, somewhat dangours memories.
"Well that's me done, see you up stairs boys" Bree said sadly " wait Bree hold on for a sec am just coming" Adam said throwing his bag on his back.
"I'll be up in a few just finishing up what davenport ask me to do, go up without me" Chase said while saving all traces of them on the cyber desk then deleting them... Making it like they weren't even existing (A/N canny spell very well sozz 😳😁).
*up stairs*
Mr Davenport, Tasha and the kids minus chase were just finishing up to leave when there was a knock on the door.
"Who could that be" Leo said walking up to the door, "Leo careful that could be the gov-" but Mr Davenport was intruppted by the door getting kicked in, "GET ON THE FLOOR NOW!!!HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!!!DONT MOVE" The commander yelled as army soldiers flooded the place throwing stuff around trying to find whatever was useful in court as dangers.
The family minus chase Looked at each other in worry, sadness and regret.