•Chapter 5⃣•

*No One P.O.V*

"You hurt my baby brother" Adam said in a scary low voice to the point you thought he turned in to spike.
" Do you want to know what happens to asshole who hurt my bro-" " ADAM!!" Adam was cut off by chases yell. The family watched as chase stood up and walked towards the agent, alarmed the Army aimed there gun at chase.
"Beat the shit out of me as much as you want, but you will never get information out of mr davenport or the rest of me family" chase said in a confident yet shaky voice. With a smirk the agent grabbed chase and held him in arms length only to knee him strange in the stomach causing chase to collapse to the ground.
"Now davenport tell me everything about these freaks" the agent said while kicking chase in the chest making him cry out in pain, the family all yelled in anger as the watched the youngest bionic get hurt.
"Com'on kid your bionic, a robot, a freak... you should feel any pain" the agent said with a laugh, Mr Davenport just sat there wondering if he should tell them everything.... cause it could save his youngest sons life...

A/N
Ok my readers here is a lil more 😊 hope u like just seen I have over 100 reads 😱 amazing thank you really and can I just say I chocked on my dinner writing this... ok a lil off topic but really thanks for the nice comments and all the reads and please tell your readers and friends to read this cause I thing they might like it if they LOVE lab rats 😂 but ye signing out guys love ya xxx