[Prologue] 1's twisted day

A few days later...

It has been a couple of days ever since things still went to normal. No chaos, no mayhem, no violence, no panic, and most importantly, no deaths other than the 6 letters. But the fact that the 6 letters died to X is just plain wrong.

But I suddenly remembered that today's the day of the PIZZA PARTY, so I HAD to remind D about what he said a week ago. Yes, he invited us to come to the Alphabet Park for a pizza party that was started by J, so he sent D to invite all of us.. except the letters who aren't interested in pizza parties, and the ones who are dead, especially X.

How do I know that we're gonna go to the Alphabet park, you may ask? I asked D where J's gonna set up the party just yesterday.

Anyways, I was just going to talk to L and O who were enjoying their time together, but then the blue and goofy ass familiar number named 1 had to get in MY WAY like a rude number. How stupid.

And what's worse is that he even SMILED in front of my face like if he's going to flat out MURDER me or something.

"WHAT THE-" My jaw dropped while I got jumpscared.

"HELLO, PURPLE G!!" 1 happily shouted in front of my face like a fucking maniac. "How are you today? Feeling like you're the number ONE in the number ONE day today?!"

"I'm not feeling good because you GOT IN MY DAMN WAY!" I yelled at him angrily. "MOVE OVER, CLOWN!"

"GAAAAAAHAHAHA!!" T from a couple of meters laughed out loud happily. "DUDE, THAT WAS SO RADICAL AND HILARIOUS!"

"Hey!! That's not a nice way to greet a friendly number!" 1 pouted on faking his sadness with the most ridiculous face ever made. It may be similar to X opening his mouth in disgust whenever he sees cringe. You know.. it's similar to that, right?

"Well I don't want to greet YOU." I pointed to his face in a rude manner. You cannot tell on how much I got SO ANGRY the second that 1 pushed in front of me like that.

"Damn.. things are about to go wrong-!" T gasped while heading straight to C and B. "Also, where's A? I haven't seen him in a while."

"Ehh.. he's just trying to blow out the fire that he set up from the ABC Campsite a couple of days ago." B awkwardly said to T while getting his eyes to C.

"Yeah, maybe he shouldn't have lit it up in the first place." C sighed with a single scoff that came from his mouth.

"I honestly agree with you, C." B nodded with his eyes closed. "I mean, what's the point of lighting AND keeping up the fire if you don't know on how to take it out?"

"EXACTLY!" C unexpectedly shouted while I was trying to push 1 out of the way, but instead he just kept on goofing around like a dumbfuck.

"You won't make it to being #1 of politeness! Naa-Naa-Na-Naa-Na-~! ♪" 1 playfully sang while dancing and opening his mouth wide like a muppet character.