chp 3

Rimuru POV

Now Master-san and I were walking along through Chaldea Hallway. Also, there is so many Servants here got summoned by Master.

Well, though I meet some arrogance or something like that too.

Overall, this place is not that bad...

"So, how's Chaldea?" She ask

"Ohh, well its worth it to call it Home" I replied.

Hearing that, Master-san put a wide smile. She must be proud, huh?

"Anyway, is there something fun to do?" I ask with slight bored tone.

"Ehhh? Well, yeah... if you want to... we can go to Simulation Room and maybe a little bit exercise, for you?" She Replied.

Simulation? Wait! Some kind of VR!?

{Yes. You are correct. They use something like that. Further analysis required if you want to applied that in the Cardinal World}

Ohhh! Then lets go!

"Thats sounds good, Master-san... lets go!" I then take her hand while Ciel projecting the way to the Simulation room in my mind.

(Skip to Simulation Room)

3rd POV

As Rimuru and Gudako arrived at the simulation room, there is Da Vinci who waiting them.

"Ahaha... seems like I'm right, eh?" Da Vinci said.

"Da Vinci! Well, you are.
Anyway, rimuru said that he wants to have a little bit exercise, can you prepare the Simulation?" Gudako ask as she went to Da Vinci.

"Sure. But, who will be his Opponent?" Da Vinci replied as her fingers starts to typing in the hologram keyboard.

'Ciel... now, please'

{Unsderstood. Analysing started...}

"Can I be his opponent?" Said the voice from behind.

Gudako and Rimuru then turn around just to find, a girl in black dress(?) while carrying black weapon with some red lines, in her hand.

"Saber Alter! What are you doing here?" Gudako ask.

"Yes, Master. I just want to find out how powerful is the new servant that you summoned" replied Alter.

'Huh? That sword... wait, isn't that the Holy Sword : Excalibur? So, it means... this Saber Alter is, the King of Knights? Arthur Pendragon!?' Rimuru thought.

{Indeed. But, judging by her appearences and magical energy, she is the Alter form of Arthur Pendragon}

'I thought the King of Knights was a Male!!!'