Evil can be kind

Lord megatron picked up the two sparklings effortlessly. He had artemus on his sharp pointed sholders trying not to get stabbed and her younger sister sphinx in his arms holding her close to his chasis as he took them both to the nemisis. Weird looks were given but words were never used to question the feared and merciless lord megatron as he walked to med bay to meet his medic, knockout.
"Where are you taking us?" Asked artemus, confusion obvious in her voice.
"Med bay, you two need to be cleaned up and checked over by our medic" responded the giant silver mech.
"AWWWW NOOOO!" yelled sphinx in protest "NOT THAT GRUMPY GUY AGAIN!"
The leader of the decepticons knew who the two kids were talking about and stiffled a laugh at their description of the well respected medic of team prime, rachet.
"No, no, a different medic" megatron corrected "ours is better in battle and has a... somewhat better personality, his name is knockout"
At that moment the bright red decepticon medic walked in with a smile forming on his face when he saw the two young cybertronians.
"Talking about me ay? Hope nothing bad has been said" knockout laughed as he walked closer to artemus and sphinx to get a better look at their condition. Artemus, being the unfiltered femmeling she is, commented as the elder mech approched "how you built like a cybertronian but look like a cherry?". Lord megatron was laughing so uncontrolably at the young cybertronians statement that he had to put down the two sparklings he was currently holding. "I think you two will make fine decepticons" megatron finaly said, after calming down. He finaly regained his posture and set his optics on quite the scene, knockout had stormed off after feeling insulted by someone he deemed 'below' him and breakdown had shown up with predaking, shockwave,starscream and soundwave in hot persuit. All the mechs seemed to be in shock when they saw the young femmes on the ship with them, none seemed to know what to do. Except one. Soundwave walked towards the younglings and crouched down as close to their level as possible, putting a big smiley face on his visor. Sphinx was immideatly curious about the faceless mech, as was artemus. Both sparklings came closer too the mysterious figure after looking at megatron to check it was safe. Sphinx got excited and jumped into soundwaves servos and tryed to get to the visor after he showed a picture of the two femmes when megatron was holding them, she wanted to know how he got it.
Back with the autobots, they had all gotten out safely and had found a new bace of operations. They were watching the decepticons from the harbinger, a forgotten decepticon warship that was left online. "By the allspark" rachet whispered, not believing what he was seeing. Optimus prime didn't take his optics off the screen as a faint smile came over him "it appears even evil can be kind" he said "perhaps we should leave the young ones with them. It might prove a good choice in the future".