[03] jupiter

Connor seemed weak and sick. He still laid on a table inside the repair shop. While Caleb tried fixing the cat-like robot, Scarlet sat beside Connor and silently watched him suffer...

"So, where are you from? Your white clothes and the glowing badges indicate you're not from here. Are you from high up? Why did you fall down," Scarlet wondered and hoped for Connor to give her answers to all her questions. He only coughed and tried to cover his miserable facial expression with his hands instead of saying something.

It was almost as if he wished to die instead of chasing his dreams of seeing the overworld. Or was the heaven he longed for actually the afterlife instead of the overworld?

Scarlet thought about that or rather Connor as a whole for a while. That was until he suddenly stood up and tried to run off, but collapsed just before he reached the door, "I need... Jupiter..."

Concerned for his safety, Scarlet picked the boy up again and strapped him to the table using a few ropes. He truly disliked that... But who could blame him? Luckily Caleb entered the shop with the repaired robot in hand.

"Jupiter," with newly found hope in his eyes Connor looked at his robot friend. He stood up and ripped the old ropes Scarlet had tied him down with. The robot jumped out of Caleb's hands into Connor's arms. It was sort of heartbreaking for Scarlet to see... Both must've suffered so much.

Unfortunately, the robot did not respond as expected, "Hello. I am your personal MAR. Your Medical Assistant Robot. Please allow me to scan you."

Connor sat there in shock as the robot collected his data, "Data collection completed. Hello: Connor R. Winters. If you wish to give me a Name, please say it now."

The boy screamed 'Jupiter' at the robot and seemed ready to cry. "His memory core has been damaged it seems," Scarlet realized and placed her hand on Connor's shoulder.