Truth Be Told, He's Not Who He Says He Is

Rayden's p.o.v.

I paced around the empty room waiting anxiously for someone to arrive, I arrived twenty minutes early though, due to the fact that he hates it when anyone is late, anyone who keeps him waiting.

The door suddenly swung open, and he walked in with the help of a few others, you see the reason he needs help walking is because he just got out of the hospital, it think it was because he was shot.. But I'm not a hundred percent sure.

They helped him walk over to me, once he was standing infront of me, he clasped a hand on my shoulder"Rayden, how are you and Lia?, Is everything going as I planned?" He asked with a glint of evil in his eyes.

I nodded my head"everything is going along as you planned, Scott"I said with a smirk of my own which he soon masked.

"Good, but until I get better, keep her around and act as you have been and then I'll kill her like, I killed her parents."

Wait, he was the one in the car?

"You killed Lia's parents?" I asked with a hint of sympathy in my voice.

"Oh, don't act all sympathetic on me Rayden, you're the one who came up with the idea of killing her parents" Scott growled.

"But I didn't think you would be the one to do it, do you know how much trouble we can get into now, what happens when the cops find out that you killed them?" I yelled, the sympathy in my voice is long gone and now replaced with anger.

"They're not going to find out" he hissed, sitting down slowly.

"And how can you be sure of that?" I asked, sitting acrossed from him.

He moved slightly in his chair"Because, I know someone who is going to cover up that it was me. Now, stop your worrying, you have a date to plan with my niece tonight." he stated.

Lia's p.o.v

"No"

"Yes"

"No"I stated, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Please, Lia"Wesley begged, batting his long eyelashes"please help me in science, I'm going to fail if you don't help me"

I gave in "Fine, I'll help tutor you in science" I sighed.

He smiled wide"thank you,Lia" he screamed, running outside.

I chuckled, sitting on the couch.

Hey can I come over?! - Rayden

I don't care. -Lia

On my way !! <3 -Rayden

I smiled, Shutting my phone off and laying down.
........

"Lia" I felt someone poke my side, I groaned rolling over smashing the pillow against my face.

"Lia" they repeated, poking at my side.

"Go, away"I mumbled in annoyance.

"Lia, get up it's Rayden" he angrily stated, I'm not so sure why he's angry, he's the one who woke me up.But I decide to sit up, rubbing my eyes.

He smiles and sits down beside me.

"So, how'd you sleep?" He inquired curiously smiling ear to ear, glancing around the somewhat empty room.

I seriously am going to kill this guy.

"It was fine" I mumbled, sighing.

"So, I was wondering if we could go out tonight?" He asked hopefully looking at me.

"Like a date?"

He scratched the back of his head nervously"Yeah, I mean- only if you want it to be"

I smiled"sure, just give me a few to get ready"i stated jumping off the couch, running to my bedroom, taking a quick shower and changing my clothes, not bothering with makeup.

I started to walk down the stairs but stopped when I heard a few other voices.

"I,know what you're trying to do, and let me tell you, I'm not going to let you hurt Lia" The voice that sounded like Wesley stated, wait why would Rayden hurt me. he's not like that, right?

"You don't know anything" Rayden spat.

"I know you're working for Scott" my eyes widened, he's- he's working for my 'uncle'.

I walked down the stairs, cautiously. " Rayden, is this true?"I asked, terrified.

They both looked at me, Rayden walked over slowly"No, of course it's not true, Lia"he calmly said. Wesley scoffed.

I nodded slowly, agreeing with Rayden. I mean, it's Rayden, what's the worst he can do?

Rayden smiled and embraced me in his arms, then pulled away "come on we have a date to attend to" he said taking my hand on his and walking out.

I looked back to see Wesley with a scowl on his face and his arms folded a crossed his chest.

Rayden, opened the passenger door for me, I smile gratefully getting in.He closed the door an went towards the drivers side.

He smiled at me, before starting the car and taking off.

Wesley's p.o.v

I knew There was something up with Rayden the minute I saw him, I just didn't expect him to be working with her 'uncle' Scott.

I can't believe the guy. I can't believe Lia chose him over me. You know what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna follow them.

I swear, if that dick tries to hurt Lia. I'm going to mess that son of a bitch up.

...................

A/n; Hello, I hope you liked this chapter. It took me a little bit to write it, I mean I knew what I wanted to happen in the chapter, it's just sometimes I cant find the right words. Also, I'll be posting a new story soon, called ' The guide to turning a geek, popular' if would be awesome if you could check it out!! That's, mainly all I wanted to say right now,I hope you have a good day, goodbye for now.

-Madison-