†Cross Academy†

†Train†

Everyone whether it's a child or an adult was starting with a certain girl whose outfit attracts unwanted attention.

†Mary's POV†

†Mary's POV†

Maybe I shouldn't have worn this dress I'm attracting too much attention. Mary thought regretfully.

WE REACH OUR DESTINATION. Announced.

I got up from my seat and carried my luggage outside. Then I got into a taxi and told the driver to drive me to Cross Academy.

Ojo-chan are you new here? The driver asked starting a conversation. Hai. I replied calmly.

Then you should be careful and never go out at night though this might be a stupid reason it is said that there are Vampires here. The driver warned.

That is not a stupid reason well I do believe that vampires exist. I said not lying. Well, I'm not lying cause I know a vampire that vampire is one of me and Ken's childhood friends but considering that there are vampires here there's a possibility that this is not as peaceful as I thought shall I go back? I thought.

Ojo-chan we're here. The driver said interrupting my train of thought.
I got out of the taxi and thank the driver. Naa, I already came too far it's too late to back down might as well enjoy my youth. I looked at the high gates of the campus and then entered it.

Uhm, are you perhaps Mary Yoshino? A girl with brownish-red hair and brown eyes who is wearing a black uniform asked in her annoying pitched voice.

Hai, I'm Mary Yoshino and you are? I asked. I'm Yuki Cross the adopted daughter of headmaster Cross and part of the disciplinary committee I was assigned to lead you to the Headmaster's office. Yuki said.

Then I followed her to the main building and we entered a big door looks like the headmaster's office.

Headmaster, I brought Mary-san. Yuki informed. Oh, daughter didn't I tell you to call me father? A man with honey-blond hair pulled into a messy ponytail said with crocodile tears jumping out to hug Yuki.

 Oh, daughter didn't I tell you to call me father? A man with honey-blond hair pulled into a messy ponytail said with crocodile tears jumping out to hug Yuki

Ahem, I cleared my throat making them remember I'm still there. Ah, sorry Mary-chan welcome to Cross Academy I'm Kaien Cross the headmaster of Cross Academy starting on Monday you will be attending the Day Class.

Day Class then does that mean there's a night class? I asked. Yes, your correct night class is the elite class. The headmaster said suspiciously.

Well is there something you request regarding your dorm room? You're late in enrolling so you won't have any roommates?
Yes I do have a request I have insomnia so can you please put a mini fridge for my medicine and a mannequin cause I sometimes make clothes when I don't have anything to do at night?

A mannequin and a mini fridge got it. The headmaster said well then Yuki please guide ms. Mary to her room.

Yuki then leads me to my room when we got to room 365 we stopped and Yuki opened the room that has one bed and a window in the middle.

A/N: Pretend that Sayori and the bed she was looking at didn't exist.

This is your room Mary-san enjoy your night and I hope we can be good friends. Yuki said. Yuki left the room and I started to unfasten my things, I put my coffee machine on a table and proceed to fix my things.

After I finished unpacking I suddenly hear a bunch of students squealing so I followed the noise which leads me to a big wall and a gate with students crowding the entrance and Yuki with a silver-haired guy trying to stop the crowd.

I stand beside a tree to get shielded from the sunset watching how Yuki is trying to stop the girls. Then the gate suddenly opened the crowd earlier in the side still squealing. A bunch of unearthly beautiful strangers marched outside wearing a white uniform kinda like an inverse of the black uniform Yuki was wearing.

Must be the night class but weird they smell just like him maybe Vampires so that's why there's a night class. I thought. I watched the night class observing each member starting with a brown-haired man with messy hair and brown eyes he gives off different vibes than the others so he must be the leader.

Then suddenly I saw someone with blond hair and electric blue eyes who keeps flirting with the day-class girls.

Bang! The blond vampire said childishly but he suddenly saw me and made eye contact with me then the world seems like it stopped and started working again

H-huh? B-busa?!?!?!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sorry for the cliffhanger but it kinda looks like they know each other, hmm I wonder what will happen?😏

Word amount: 806

See yah my dear readers I hope that this story will not have a happy ending in heaven.