†Past†

Let's start this chapter with an anime anthem yosh! Mina! 3 2 1 Go~!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock knock

Who's there? I asked

It's me the headmaster. Replied.

I then opened the door revealing the headmaster and the other silver-haired disciplinary committee along with a blond guy with green eyes.

Good afternoon Mary-san here is the coffee machine and mini fridge you requested also your uniform I forgot to introduce to you this frowning fellow here is Zero Kiryuu he's part of the disciplinary committee and this guy here is Takuma Ichijo one of the night class students the three of you have the same age so I'm expecting that you three will get along. The headmaster said while smiling.

Kiryuu? I mumbled. Why do you have a problem with me? Zero said threateningly.

No, I just remembered something I'm Mary Yoshino a transfer student I hope we can get along. I said.

Please come in and help yourself. I said innocently.

Thank you Mary-san you're such a kind lady. The headmaster complimented.

No, I'm just doing what I need to do. I said humbly.

Time Skip†

After everyone finished adjusting the mini-fridge they left leaving me alone in my room at the still young night.

As I look outside the window I decided to hunt because I have the mini-fridge.

I then changed my clothes into my hunting clothes and put on my mask. I opened the window causing the fresh breeze to flow into my room.

I jumped through the window landing on the ground elegantly. I leaped into a tree and continue the pattern until I reached the gates. I then jumped to the other side of the gate knowing the gate is locked. I dashed delighted until I got into the town.

I looked through the town and proceeded to a dark alleyway. I then saw a man harassing a powerless woman so I used my Kagune to slice the man.

Seeing all the blood I hungrily chomp the body of the man, when my hunger was satisfied I stopped eating only to realize the woman escaped. Sigh, I'm too careless. I thought.

I then skinned the man and cut the remaining bloody flesh after I finished cutting and packing the flesh into 3 containers I put the packed flesh into a black bag and then cleaned myself to make sure that there will be no blood that will be smelled from me.

I then got back and jumped through the school gate and hopped from tree to tree but when I got back into my dorm room I felt another presence.

I was shocked to see Busa sitting on my freaking bed.

B-Busa?! What are you doing here? I asked.

Of course, I will be here what do you think will I do I just found out yesterday that you are here. He replied.

So? I ask him.

What do you mean so? Replied.

Do you think I will be content just seeing you here you have a lot of explaining to do? I said taking off my hood and mask.

Wait that outfit did you just hunt? He asked. Yes, I do. I replied

Then does that mean you have food right now? You are right, do you want some and question are you even eating flesh here? I ask the blond.

Not really, I didn't tell them what I am. Replied.

Wait they didn't know, you do know that even if you're a half-vampire you are still a fucking half-ghoul so you need to eat human flesh do you want to die.

It's okay, I sometimes hunt. But for now, maybe I should tell you everything that happened. So where do we start maybe we should start with why I suddenly went missing.

Sigh, as you know I'm not just a vampire. I'm a half-ghoul and a half-vampire and that's the Senate's fault. When the Senate found out about Ghouls they thought of an idea to make a half-ghoul and a half-vampire and to make the hybrid child power strong they ordered my father to be you know so they kidnapped a ghoul from a powerful ghoul household and was known as one of the most wealthy households in Japan called the Yoshino Household.

And the ghoul they kidnapped is my mother Ashina Yoshino and your aunt so that makes us cousins. So I was born. When I was 5 years old me and my mother we're allowed to visit Tokyo for 3 years and that's when I met you and Ken but one day when we were shopping Mother got attacked by Ghoul Investigators and that's because she was a SS ranked ghoul and sadly she lost her life trying to protect me.

Because of that father sent me back here without even making me say goodbye first. Then Haruka Kuran found out about the Ghoul and Vampire Hybrid experiment and threatened the Senate to be wiped out if they didn't stop the experiment.

But sadly one-day Haruka-sama along with his wife committed suicide so because of that I pledge to serve their son. And that's what happened. Hanabusa said after the long explanation.

So that's what happened I see but I'm happy to see you here I'm sure Ken would be happy if he saw you. I said.

And I have a request, Mary can you please keep my half thingy a secret?

No problem Busa but why?

It's just that with this power they might think of me as a monster.

Sigh, so until now that part of you still hasn't changed I told you, you were never a monster it's just that your special do you get it. I said while squeezing Busa's cheeks.

Ouch ouch ouch ouch stowp twat it hwurts.

So Busa others might be looking for you now I think you should go back.

Your right, bye then Mary see you tomorrow. Hanabusa said while jumping out of the window.

After leaving I closed the window and brewed coffee.

As I drink coffee and started making clothes I stopped when it was 6:00 am.

So it's already 6:00, sigh, this will be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello dear readers how's this chapter I hope it's fun to read thank you to those who are reading this and welcome new readers.

Word amount: 1,069