chapter 5 - Heists

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/211514

Day One

Restaurant

(Song:) Time Moves On - The Nude Party

The news broke out all across the island about the Pogues and Big John being back.

Including in the restaurant that Rafe was currently at.

Female reporter: (on TV) "Eight Kildare teens who went missing nearly six weeks ago are now reported alive, safe, and back on Kildare Island."

On the TV, a picture of the Pogues at the hospital appeared.

Leaning against the wall, Rafe smirked, drinking from his glass.

Male reporter: (on TV) "Now a live update from the sheriff's department."

Rafe pushed away from the wall, walking toward the TV, sitting down in front of it.

Shoupe: (on TV) "Yeah, after six weeks, the teens that had been missing from Kildare County have returned, been reunited with their families. We're still waiting for details about their journey, but I'm sure they have quite a tale to tell."

Rafe finished his drink.

⚓️

Drug House

Barry was watching the news, surprised that for once, Rafe didn't tell him that Lia was back, glaring at the picture of the Pogues, and more specifically Lia, blaming her for Ward finally selling him out about killing Robbie and being the reason why he was in hiding now.

Shoupe: (on TV) "We also got word that the father of two of the teens, Isa and John B Routledge, who's been presumed to be dead for a year now, has also returned alive and well. Wonders never cease."

⚓️

The Wreck

Mike and Anna were working at the Wreck, taking a break when the news played on the TV for everyone to see.

Shoupe: (on TV) "Right now, we're just trying to get those kids settled back into school, with their families. They've been through a lot."

The crowd in the Wreck cheered happily for Mike and Anna in congratulations that they got their daughters back.

⚓️

Boathouse

Topper was alone in the boathouse when he saw the news, waxing his surfboard until he heard the news about Sarah.

Female reporter: (on TV) "The teens were down in the Caribbean with two other Kildare teens, Lia and Sarah Cameron, the daughters of disgraced real estate magnate, Ward Cameron, who confessed to the murder of Sheriff Peterkin and exposed a local drug dealer for killing the friend of the younger of his two daughters. All the teens back, safe and sound on Kildare Island, and John Routledge back from the dead. That's about as good as a result as we could hope for."