!twenty -nine!

°˖✧▬▬ι═══════ﺤ✧
"It's our turn let's go" todoroki says
"Yaoyorozu" you call out for her when she doesn't move
"What's the matter? Are you nervous?" he asks
"Oh no." she replies
"It's okay with our opponent I don't blame you but don't worry I have a plan" you say

"Team y/n todoroki and yaoyorozu ready, go! The announcer calls.

"Yaomomo keep making small objects" you say as you three run through an alleyway.

"Good idea so when Mr. Aizawas near she won't be able to anymore."todorki explains

"Exactly" you confirm

"If we find him first we'll win I'll draw him to me and fight him off since I have the best bet at beating him in a fight. While I fight him you two run off towards the gate." you explain the plan you came up with.

"Uhm I guess those work but what are they?" todorki asks.

"They're just Russian nesting dolls" she pats them down in her belt.

"Let me know if you notice your quirk working strangely at all" you say.

"I except nothing less from you y/n" she sighs

"Huh? What's that mean?" you ask continuing to run.

"You were able to come up with a plan so quicky you knew exactly what was best as soon as we started" she sighs again

"This is nothing." you shrug

"No you're wrong." she stops running

"As students who got in from recommendations we started from the same place. but in terms of the practical skills that a hero needs I haven't really managed to do anything that stands out."

"During the cavalry battles I just followed todorokis orders and then when it was my turn to fight I failed before I could do anything." she holds her hand to her chest.

"Yaoyorozu your not making those dolls!" todoroki points out.

Both of you gasp.

"If you know I'm here you should be acting" your dad  swings in from above using his capture scarf to hold him on a cord.

"i would suggest you prioritize evasion. since i've taken your power from you" he drops to the ground.

"Both of you! GO!" you attempt to land a hit on your dad but failed.

"was that really your plan y/n? i was always going to catch you first since it was obvious you'd be the teams offense." he catches you by surprise when he engulfs you in his scarf and ties you to the cord.

"you were wrong you weren't put against me cause i thought you would hold back i know you better than that. i put you against me because i know every last one of your weaknesses" he smirks

you failed
of course you did you can't do anything right

you put yourself down mentally.

"then you know i can burn these" you attempt to use your quirk. yet still failing because his erasure was still activated.

"do whatever you want just be careful where you land" he throws a handful of caltrops under you.