♥︎ "You've teased him enough"

You were bored in history class. It's boring because you hardly ever learn anything new. So, you decided to pull out your phone and hid it underneath your desk; the teacher was too distracted and you were on the far end of the classroom, so it was perfect.

You texted your boyfriend and he responded instantly. '𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦..' You thought to yourself. You smirked as you continued to listen in on the lesson so you wouldn't get caught by any of your peers.

The sneer on your face remained as you began teasing him. Maybe a bit too much, because you could tell by just the messages that he began getting playful.. A bit too playful. After a couple minutes of your torment towards him he told you to meet up in the men's bathroom since nobody but him was in there. How scandalous..

You rose your hand to use the restroom and your request was denied; so, you used the one thing that works for all women.

"Would you like there to be blood all over your seat?!" You shouted. He and your classmates were startled and then granted you access to use the restroom. You smirked as you stood up from your seat and headed to the restroom.

When you reached your destination you saw one of the doors slowly open, so you quickly got in. After you had gotten in he grabbed your shoulder and locked the door. Tracing his hands down your sides he lifted you up and pinned you against the door due to the confined space you two were in.

"Mind explaining your teasing just now?" His voice was low, husky, and hot. Which told you how well of a job you did at teasing him.

"I was bored, Hun'. What else could've I done?" You gave him a innocent toned response.

"Well whatever it was, I'm glad you did this instead because now I can relieve some stress.."
♡♡♡
Author: MKerii
Date: 3/17/23
Word Count: 343