Chapter 2: Planning the Wedding

After Kirito and Asuna got engaged, they were both filled with excitement and anticipation for their wedding. They had already discussed the wedding details during their beach proposal, and they began to plan everything in detail.

Asuna took charge of most of the planning, wanting everything to be perfect for their big day. She researched the best wedding planners in the game and eventually found one who she felt would be able to make their dreams a reality.

The wedding planner presented a variety of options for the wedding, including different venues, decorations, and themes. Asuna was thrilled with the variety of options and spent hours going through each of them with Kirito, trying to decide which one would be the best fit for them.

After many discussions, they finally settled on a beautiful garden setting with a waterfall as the backdrop. The theme of the wedding was a fusion of Japanese and Western styles, incorporating elements from both their cultures.

Asuna was very hands-on with the wedding planning and wanted to make sure every detail was perfect. She chose a beautiful white dress with intricate lace detailing, while Kirito opted for a traditional black suit with a white shirt and a black tie.

The couple also decided to include their friends in the wedding party. Sinon was chosen to be Asuna's maid of honor, and Klein was selected to be Kirito's best man. Their other friends were given important roles as well, such as flower girls, ring bearers, and ushers.

With the details of the wedding now in place, Kirito and Asuna spent the weeks leading up to the big day practicing their vows and making sure everything was ready. They both felt nervous but excited for the big day.

Finally, the day of the wedding arrived. Asuna was surrounded by her bridesmaids, while Kirito was getting ready with his groomsmen. They both took a deep breath and reminded themselves of their love and commitment to each other.

As the ceremony began, Kirito and Asuna stood at the altar, holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes. The wedding was a beautiful and emotional affair, filled with tears of joy and laughter.

After the ceremony, the reception was held in a nearby ballroom. The couple danced together to their favorite songs, surrounded by their closest friends and family. The wedding was everything they had dreamed of and more.

As the night came to a close and they said goodbye to their guests, Kirito and Asuna looked into each other's eyes and knew that they were meant to be together. They were excited to start their new life together, and they knew that they would face any challenge as long as they had each other.