Chapter 3: Honeymoon in Aincrad

After their beautiful wedding, Kirito and Asuna were excited to start their new life together. They had decided to take their honeymoon in Aincrad, the virtual world where they had first met.

Kirito and Asuna were excited to return to the game world that had brought them together. They wanted to explore new parts of the game, and also revisit some of their favorite places.

As soon as they logged in, they were greeted by their old friend Agil, who was happy to see them again. He gave them a tour of some of the new areas in the game, showing them beautiful vistas and challenging dungeons to explore.

Kirito and Asuna spent the first few days of their honeymoon exploring and completing quests together. They fought powerful monsters and discovered hidden treasures. They also spent time just enjoying each other's company, talking and laughing together.

One day, they decided to visit the forest where they had first met. Asuna wanted to recreate the moment when they had first laid eyes on each other, and Kirito was happy to oblige.

They walked through the forest, holding hands and reminiscing about their first meeting. Asuna laughed as she remembered how Kirito had been too shy to talk to her at first, and Kirito blushed as he remembered how he had been completely captivated by her from the moment he saw her.

As they walked, they came across a small clearing in the woods. Asuna looked at Kirito and smiled, knowing that this was the perfect spot. Kirito took her hand and led her to the center of the clearing.

"Kirito-kun, what are we doing here?" Asuna asked, looking around.

Kirito got down on one knee and took out a small box from his pocket. Asuna gasped as she saw the box, realizing what was about to happen.

"Asuna, you are the love of my life. I have loved you from the moment I met you, and I will love you for all eternity. Will you renew our vows, and promise to love and cherish me forever?"

Asuna's eyes filled with tears as she nodded, "Yes, Kirito-kun, I will."

Kirito slipped a beautiful ring onto her finger, and they embraced each other tightly. The moment was even more special than their first proposal, as they were now surrounded by the memories of their time in Aincrad.

After renewing their vows, Kirito and Asuna continued their honeymoon, exploring more of Aincrad and making new memories together. They both knew that they had found their soulmate, and that they would spend the rest of their lives together, both in the virtual world and the real world.