chapter 6- What do you want?

Joshua reached his hom after a long day. He was tired. So, he directly went to his room and lay down on his bed when maid calls him for dinner.
Joshua went downstairs and greet his parents and fist bumps with john.

"So, how was your first day? Ask Mrs. Patrick.

"It was crazy, many things happen-" I started saying happyily thinking.(finally someone asked me about today.)
But Mrs. Patrick interrupted and Said" I wasn't asking you, i am asking john."

Joshua was left speechless. And just reply with "ok".

He quickly finishes his dinner and went to his room, he took a hot shower and change in pajamas. He was lost in the memories of his real mother. He went in deep sleep and has a dream.

" Mom,Dad why are you crying?" Little Joshua said.

"It's nothing, my dear. Go to sleep." Mrs. wheelers Said.

"But dad is also crying, Dad why are you crying?" Little Joshua said." Dad, dad don't cry please." Little Joshua also started sobbing.

"Joshua, listen. You should sleep now, daddy and i have to be somewhere now. Nanny Krissy will help you sleep." Mrs. Wheelers Said.

Joshua suddenly wake up and saw that it is already 7 am. He done his morning routine, had breakfast quietly while john was talking with Mrs. Patrick. He pick Ian on the way and drop john at his school.

Breaking the awkward silence Joshua Said" Why are u going with me, like why aren't you in your Porsche."

"I think you're again going to knocked some cute girl with your car."

Joshua chuckles and Said" She is not cute at all. She is just some dumb girl looking for a rich guy."

"That's not true at all. She seems like a nice girl and her friend is also a nice girl."

"I think you are falling for her"

"Me, falling, for whom"

"For Ruth"

"Definitely no, that is totally impossible" Ian said.

"Forget that, what did you find about Nath." I Said.

"About who"

"You literally forgot about Nath."

"I think, i did forget."

"Woah, just find about him."

"Okay, Well, is our plan still on. For today"

"What, today?"

"Mall, shopping." Ian said.

"No, i have to go to work starting today. You know, my leave sick is now over." I said.

"Just ask your parents for money"

"No, i don't like their money."

"Fine, whatever."

"Get off the car" i Said.

"Are you kicking me out " Ian said.

"We are in front of the university."

Ian clears his throat and get off car. Joshua said "Wait for me in front of the gate, i will be right back after parking."

They both went inside the university Directly went to their first lecture which was of Mr. Harrison. 3 days went just like that. It was Friday now, Joshua was tried with his routine he just wanted Holiday now, from his mother's taunt, from his university assignments, from his daily arrugment with Chrissy.

Thinking this all he whispered " Aruging with her is not a headache it's actually fun." Laying in his bed. Just with that he smile. "Why am I smiling, it's fun at all, now i am arguing with myself. Oh my god, i am talking to myself. I am going crazy." Just with that he started smiling and laughing. He heard a knock on his door, he clears his throat and open the door. It was john(Joshua's brother.)

"I heard a laughing from this room" John Said. "Are u okay?"

"There was no laughing " I said while walking towards John.

Joshua walks towards John and started tickling him. He burst into laugh, Joshua Said " Now i can hear laughing ."

Joshua and John, they play for a while, talk for a long time. Suddenly john asked"where do you work brother, i have been meaning to ask you this for a long time now."

"Sorry, i can't tell you that. Wait, how do you know i am working."

"Well, you go on the same time daily and come home on the same time."

"You are smart." I said while brushing John's hair.

"John, what are you doing here, go to your room to sleep." A familiar voice Said.

It was Mrs. Patrick. Joshua Panicked and thought( Did she hear about my job. I hope she doesn't. What if she did. I am gone , now she will cause trouble.)

Lost in his thoughts, Joshua doesn't realise that Mrs. Patrick leave the room.
John greeted Joshua goodnight and went to his room.

Hey, guys i am back. I was thinking that i am going to write chapters in short. Maximum 600 to 700 words. I guess that will be enough, do share your opinion on this.

Vote for the chapter if you like it and make sure to comment.