𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3

-----[nextday]------
Craig Pov:
I slowly woke up to the sounds of the birds chipping outside my window.

The first thing I saw was someone's blonde hair,I sat up and realised the person I was in bed with was tweek.

Craig:shit.

I tried to remember what happened yesterday, and when I did, i was disgusted with my actions last night.

I pushed tweek off my bed, causing him to fall on the floor and wake him up.

Tweek:*groan*Craig! What the fuck!?

Craig:I can't believe what I done last night with you!

Tweek:What do you mean - oh yeah, we kissed.

I need to confess to my father about this, I need to get rid of my sins.

I stood up and grabbed my outfit from my closet and ran to the bathroom to get changed.

Tweek Pov:
Whats up with him?, I stood up from the cold floor and went to the living room, I could hear Craig yelling at himself in the bathroom, I couldn't really understand what he was yelling, but I just shrugged it off.

I went to my bag and grabbed my clothes that I'll wear today.

I took out my green blouse and blue jeans, and my underwear.

I then heard Craig rushing out to the front door and leaving.

Tweek:CRAIG WAIT!

it was too late he already left, damn it's just one sin. He's being so over dramatic about it.

I went to the bathroom and got changed.
I walked outta the house and locked the door. I'm pretty sure Craig had the keys in his pocket.

I started walking to the church.

------[timeskip]------

As I was walking to the church.

*meow*

I heard a faint sound, which caught my attention.

Tweek:hello?

A small creature walks out from the bushes I was next to.

The small creature had dark green eyes and black fur, it was adorable! And looks so fluffy!

I kneel down, and the creature walks to me. i hold my hand out, and it brushes its head against the back of my hand.

?:meow!

Tweek:Hello there, little one!

It then started to make cute noise, I couldn't help it smile.

Tweek:ekkk!! You're so adorable! Am taking you with me!!

I grabbed the little creature and held it in my arms.

Tweek:I don't know what you are, but you're adorable as hell!

I started walking to the church again. I heard the church bell rang, which I think is starting.

I sat down in the last row of the seats in the church, I sat next to a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes he was wearing , bright orange jacket.

?????:is that your cat?

Tweek:cat?

Oh so that's what this adorable creature is called! Cat!

?????:yeah? Your cat looks adorable.

Tweek:Thanks.

?????:what's his name?

Tweek:u-uhm..