𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 11

3rd Pov:
Kenny told Craig to stay still while Kenny tried to come up with a plan.

Kenny runs up to Damien, Damien stops wipping tweek, getting interrupted by Kenny running up to them.

Damien:You, what are you doing here?

Kenny gulped and tried to explain.

Kenny:Prince Damien..  tweek already-

Damien:GUARDS!

Kenny didn't even get to explain before he got taken away from the guards, Kenny was thrown into a cell. leaving Craig to deal with this.

Hearing the screams cry, coming from his lover driving him to anger and rage, he sees a demon walking past with a weapon in his hands.

Craig secretly ran up to the Demon,tackling him and stealing his weapon before kicking him into  the burning pit below.

Craig started charging at Damien and managed to make a huge gash on Damien back,Damien screamed loud in pain, which caused a lot of guards to come in and attack.

Tweek was surprised and shocked when he saw craig. He had a lot of questions, but it didn't matter right now.

Damien was in rage and used his powers to throw Craig,Craig hit the ground hard. Craig almost fell off the cliff and into the burning pit below.

Craig's heart was beating fast, Damien's attention turned to Craig, and he started walking towards him.

Damien:How dare you.. attack me,you unruly human!?

Damien's guards behind me and ready to attack if told so.

Tweek was shaking and didn't know what to do,then thunder was heard. Everyone stopped and looked at the forming cloud behind them.

Then there was a huge flash of light,almost blinding the demons.

The portal was created, and an angelic being went out.

An angel with beautiful white wings flew down with an angelic weapon in their hands.

Damien:Shit..

Damien and the demons were intimated by the angel..

?:Let go of him,Damien.

The angel pointed at Craig, Craig felt like he had met that angel before.. a familiar voice..

Then it hit him.

Craig couldn't believe it.. is it really him? Craig had so many questions running through his head.

Tweek was shocked to see an angelic being. He felt frighten.

Damien told his guards to attack only for them to get knocked out when the angel sent a powerful way of angelic powers that was harmful for demons.

Damien:What do you want!?

?:let them go.

Damien was powerless and decided to give up and let them go.

A black smoke surrounds Damien, and then he dissappear.

Craig ran to tweek and held him into his arms. Tears ran down Craig's face, worried for his beloved imp.

Craig:Tweek!

Craig hugged tweek as he cried on his shoulder.

Craig:Are you okay!? I'm sorry!

Tweek:I'm okay now.. don't worry, craig.

Craig looked back at the angelic, being as the angel flew down onto the ground, walked towards them.

Craig:I'm sorry, I have sin..

The angel let out a laugh,which confused craig.

?:did you really forget about me,fellah?

Craig:Butters!?

__________________

I'm sorry for not posting😭
Like fr, I was busy with stuff.
(Sorry for the short chapter)

I will make a routine for this(tbh I just make a chapter whenever I feel like doing it)

I love you, my pookies.

(Have you eaten today?🤨)
(Have you drank water today?🥰)
(Have you taken a shower today?😗)
(If not, you better do that rn😡)

Bye♡