♡ Telle Smith♡ You Know I Want You

lollll at this bc my first time writing sexy scenes w/o max. I DONT THINK ANYONE UNDERSTANDS HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A GIF OF HIM W/O LONG HAIR BUT THIS WAS TO FUNNY TO PASS UP

Song: You're All I See by The Word Alive

"I take thee Emily,"

"I take thee Rachel,"

"Dammit Ross!" I shout at the TV. Trying to watch two seasons of Friends in a week has taken an emotional toll on me.

"Could you maybe shut the fuck up a little bit?!" Luke shouted next to me. He managed to break his foot on tour, sending him home early and he hasn't left my house since. The first week was torturous but as it got closer to the tour ending, he became more tolerable.

But he is also good company. I've been missing my boyfriend for almost a month now and Luke was a great distraction.

"Put a sock in it Luke. Thanks to you, I have to go to the store again." The blonde head sends me a cheeky smile before emptying the box of Cheezets in his mouth.

"Good, because you ran out of Ranch Cheezets." I stand up from the couch and pause the TV recording of Friends.

"Okay, Luke, I want you out of my house by the time I get back or I'll break your other foot, got it?" He rolled his eyes with an exasperated sigh. "Got it?" I repeated.

"Okay, okay, geesh mom." My cheeks instantly flush up. I get that "mom" phrase a lot from the TWA fans. I flip him my middle finger and grab the gold iPhone off the coffee table and proceed outside.

"Stupid Luke," I mutter to myself as I got into the car and pull the adviser down. I tie my blonde and blue streaked hair into a messy bun and back out the driveway to head to the nearby Harris Teeter. As I pull into a red light, singing a silly song on the radio, my phone goes off. Groaning, I reach over and answer it. "I swear to God Luke, if you're not out my house I will fuck yo-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, babe." Babe. My face flushes again and I start to furiously scratch at the tattoo on my arm.

"Telle," I whisper. Even for as long as we've been dating, I still get chest flutters whenever he calls me pet names like "babe".

"Damn Sarah, if I knew Luke was bothering you that much-"

"No, no it's fine." I shift the phone so it's resting firmly between my ear and shoulder and pull off once the light turned green. "So how's tour going?" I ask.

"It went pretty well. Chelsea Grin are some pretty rad dudes. The usual "daddy" calls. Being back rape by the Like Moths To Flames guys. But I'm glad it's over." I smile a cheesy grin even though he couldn't see it.

"Well I'm happy baby," It went quiet after that and as I pulled into a parking spot, I let it sink in. A bigger smile ripped its way across my face and I squealed. "You're home!" I yell.