Fight back (Chapter 10)

Y/n exists the gym and started to jog to school, again no Mako and Gamagori but Y/n didn't care the only  thing he care about now is taking back his necklace and exacting his revenge. As Y/n made it to school he heard many students talk about him saying:

" Do you think its true?"

" Is he really the son of Ragyo?"

Y/n just ignored them and went to class there he met Aikurō. Y/n sat down and Aikurō  turned to him.

Aikurō " I've heard some of the stuff students are saying. Just know that you aren't alone you can talk to me, Chris or Kinagase."

Y/n" Thanks chief."

Then class went on as normal and at lunch break Aikurō stopped Y/n.

Aikurō " I just heard that you will only fight Mako, the elite four then the presidents."

Y/n" Again why?"

Aikurō " All the other club presidents know about what happened so they are deciding to stay away from you."

Y/n" Hmm seems that everyone thinks that I'm her son." Y/n then left classroom.

Y/n went to the roof and started to do his usual worm up. Until a lot of students again appeared on the same roof.

Y/n" Let me guess they are ready for me?"

The students" Yes Sir!"

Y/n" I ain't her son, so stop acting like i am."

Y/n walks of the roof and went to the elevated platform.

Y/n" Right I'm here."

Then Ragyo, Nui, Ryuko, Satsuki, the elite four and Mako appeared above Y/n. Ragyo wad wearing this:

Ragyo" For the first match Y/n will face Mako

Ragyo" For the first match Y/n will face Mako."

Mako then jumped down in front of Y/n.

Ragyo" Good luck Mako and son. Now begin."

Y/n just stood there, Mako was confused she thought that he all ways started off his fights. Mako then ran at Y/n and dropped kicked him but Y/n didn't even twitch. Y/n then just grabbed Mako by the face and threw her off the platform. Mako hit the ground at insane speeds and when the dust settled Mako was unconscious.

Ragyo" Well done Y/n wins."

The crowd didn't bother to cheer.

Ragyo" For the next fight it will be Gamagroi vs my son. Now begin."

Y/n still just stood there nit moving but no one could see Gamagori, then they saw a shadow loam over Y/n everyone looked up to see Gamagori falling at Y/n. Y/n just casually moved out the way and Gamagori landed next to Y/n. Gamagori sent a punch at Y/n, but Y/n blocked it with his hand and then crushed Gamagori hand, and then kicked him in the head sending him flying off the platform and hit the ground, just like Mako Gamagori was unconscious.