Dilf! Jake x reader

dilf!jake loves touching you in front of a mirror <33

------------------------------------------------------------

your legs were spread wide, calves hooked over jake’s as you sat between his muscular thighs. the two of you were positioned in front of a full length mirror, reflecting the erotic scene of jake’s long fingers pumping in and out of your dripping cunt.

your head fell back against his chest, eyes screwed shut as his digits kept hitting the one spot that made your toes curl. your tight pussy was throbbing at this point, climax after climax had drawn out all of your energy. jake admired the sensual view of your beautiful body, only fuelling his urge to make you cum for the third time tonight. “c’mon, baby. jus’ one more, fr’daddy. i know you can do it.” he cooed in your ear, pressing open-mouth kisses alongside the hot skin of your neck.

“i..i can’t. s’too much.” you whimpered, biting down hard on your raw lips once his pace began to pick up.

“mm, i know you can. look at yourself, doll.” jake’s hand clasped onto your jaw, forcing you to see the raunchy mess you had become for him. your cum pooled onto the woven mat below you, dripping like honey from your swollen entrance. “god, you’re gorgeous, aren’t ‘ya?” his praise made your gummy walls clench, earning a chuckle from jake. “always such a good girl fr’me.”

he released his grip from your jaw, callous hand trickling down your bare body till he reached your sopping cunt. two fingers pressed down on your puffy clit, forming unyielding circles onto the sensitive bud. you thrashed beneath jake’s heavy grasp, trying hard to fight against the almost painful overstimulation. “j-jake! argh…eywa, please!” you mewled, barely noticing jake grinning smugly to himself.

your nails dug into the plush of his thighs, scratching helplessly against the rough skin while jake unmercifully coaxed out your sweet orgasm. he couldn’t take his eyes off of the raunchy reflection in the large mirror, priding himself in the fact the beautiful mess he’d created. the view was so erotic, so crude. jake’s clothed cock was throbbing beneath his loincloth, pressing roughly into your lower back — aching to feel the warmth of your pussy. your lewd moans of immense pleasure rippled right through to his groin, a choked groan escaping his throat as you pushed yourself against his leaking length.

jake’s hands worked magic on your sensitive spots, he could feel you tighten around his fingers while they pumped ferociously. he laid languid peck across your upper body, fangs grazing across the love bites he’d left beforehand. “make a mess all over daddy’s fingers, hon. wanna taste you.”

that was all you needed to hear, you threw your head back and dug your nails deeper into his thighs, coming undone over his digits just as you were instructed. “y-yes…fuck!” you cried, the ferocity of the climax making your poor body fall limp in your mates strong arms.

“knew you could do it, baby.” jake praised, slowly pulling himself out of your soaking core. he tilted your tired chin upwards to the mirror, you watched as he brought his wet fingers to his mouth — sucking every morsel of your arousal off himself like a lollipop. his eyes fixated on how flushed you became, smirking at your shamed reaction. you tasted like absolute heaven.

------------------------------------------------------------

Credits to cyberfreaky from Tumblr

Words: 571