Jake x reader

Jake’s groaning, straight up moaning, as he sits there in front of you, "Just like that, oh shit that’s it. Just look at those perfect tits, squeezing my cock just right. You’re making me feel so fucking good, babygirl." You’re on your knees, sitting between his spread thighs. Both of his big warm hands are on your breasts, pushing them together so tight that you whimper softly. Once in a while, his thumb brushes over you nipple and you shudder. It’s just a teasing touch compared to the way his cock pumps in and out between your soft breasts. 

Jakes hips buck up against your chest, fucking right in between the space where your boobs are pressed together. His thrusts are fast and desperate, the sight in front of him too good to stay composed and edge himself any longer. No, he needed to cum right now. 

Your tongue darts out and you let a good amount of spit fall down right onto the tip of his cock, where it mixes with his pre-cum, knowing he‘ll enjoy it more when it’s all wet and slick. 

"Nah keep it out", his voice is low and breathless, "Let me feel that tongue, babygirl." So you do. You keep your tongue out, letting your head hang low so the fat tip of his cock brushes against it with every stroke and he groans louder at the newly added sensation. You can feel his cock throb when you look up at him through your lashes, tongue out and drooling like you’re hungry for it.

You drool all over him and it smears between your boobs, covering his shaft just right. The rapid movements of his thrusts now begin to produce these obscene squelching sounds and you can’t help but clench your thighs together, desperate for him to finish so he can flip you over and fuck you dumb on his big cock. Your tongue darts out and you let a good amount of spit fall down right onto the tip of his cock, where it mixes with his pre-cum, knowing he‘ll enjoy it more when it’s all wet and slick. 

"Jesus, that tongue of yours", Jake groans, his mouth slightly agape and you know he’s so close, "You’re gonna let me fuck your mouth next, yeah? Gonna fuck every single one of your needy little holes tonight. But first I‘ll cum on these pretty tits, gonna make a mess on 'em so they look even better." 

Credits to justasimps-blog