Part 1

We (my wife Firuza and I) created a list of things we want, everything our souls desire for this upcoming year.

We categorized them: business, house, investment, personal, travel, donations.

And we broke down each category, wrote down everything that we want for each of them and then quantified it.

Example: "investment" has property investment in Dubai.

Now, we're sure that many people will think "why do you need so many things?!"

Why not?

Who told you that a certain amount of "wants" is acceptable and above that is "too much"?!

Why do you think wanting things for yourself is selfish? Because you think money is a limited resource?

Well, whoever told you that, lied. Money is an infinite resource. Whatever you want is absolutely possible in the quantum field/Universe.

Whether you want a free cup of coffee or millions of euros, has the same weight in the quantum field. It's just that we humans are energetically attaching more value to money and putting it on a pedestal (hence creating a huge gap between us and money).

All you have to do is allow yourself to WANT & BELIEVE that whatever you want is possible for you.

We know our mission, we know what kind of impact we want to make in the world. We know that the work we do is going to help millions of people live a better life.

And this is the energy we're putting out into the world.

You came to Earth to experience life. Then start EXPERIENCING it! Start CREATING.

Stop limiting yourself. It's time to step into your POWER! ✨

P.S Get "The Art of Manifestation" workshop: https://floovly.com/products/manifestation

com/products/manifestation