The Tale of The Princess

"AHHH" screamed a voice, as I paused recognizing the voice. 

"Someone help the Sirius pirates are kidnapping me" screamed the voice, as I smirked hearing Alexis' voice more clearly. 

"What?! That's unforgiveable. Men worry about the one pirate later after the Sirius pirates" said the navy officer, as they ran off. 

I sighed in relief and the boy started crying. 

"There, there" I said patting his head. 

"Go off to your mama now" I said, as he smiled and nodded. 

I sat on my butt and then paused when a shadow came over me. 

"Now's not the time to be lazy" said Eduardo, as I smirked and closed my eye. 

"Hai, Hai" I said standing up. 

We ran to the ship and sailed off as fast as possible. 

"I can't believe you went off on your own" said Alexis, as I eyed her yelling at me. 

"You promised me. You promised you wouldn't do anything reckless" she said, as I kept quiet. 

"Their roles switched" said Nathan, as everyone started laughing. 

"What were you thinking?" asked Alexis, as I closed my eye. 

"I'm going to bed" I said. 

"Eh JAMIE" she shouted, as I tossed her my sword at her. 

"I leave that with you for the night" I said, as Alexis nodded. 

"Nathan" I said, as he looked at me. 

"Give my portion to Russell okay? I'll eat in the morning" I said, as he nodded slightly even though he didn't like the idea. 

"What was that about?" asked Thomas. 

"Jamie is in a bad mood" said Alexis. 

"Eh? Really?" asked Russell. 

"I know she might look tough, but... the way she got her wanted name and poster was a mistake" said Alexis. 

"How so?" asked Eduardo who look interested. 

"Honestly... she never told me about it... but she rest assured me that the navy was at fault and framed her" said Alexis. 

"Hmm" said the captain. 

"Eduardo bring Jamie some food" said the captain. 

"What?" asked Eduardo and Russell looking at the captain shocked. 

"Jamie just can't eat nothing, I won't allow it... and neither will Nathan... so I will let her eat in her room just for tonight" he said, as Eduardo sighed.

Hours passed and I shot up pointing my gun when feeling someone touching me. I looked seeing Eduardo looking down at me from the floor. At least that's what I thought, when I realized I was in his bed. I sighed and put down my gun holding my head. 

"Sorry" I said, as he looked at me. 

"You have really good reflexes even in sleep" he said, as I closed my eye. 

"The old man showed me that even in sleep your not a hundred percent safe" I said, as Eduardo paused. 

"Is that what happened to your eye?" he asked, as I stopped placing my hand over my eye patch. 

"No... It's to hide myself" I said. 

"From who?" he asked, as I looked at him. 

"Everyone" I said sadly, as he stopped and went silent.