The Truth In Moldor Part 2

"Are you Ullr too?" asked a voice, as I looked seeing an Ullr woman who was in a prison cell next to me. 

"Sort of" I said, as she smiled. 

"Its been like this for a while. Ever since Kai came into power" she said, as I lowered my head. 

"It never used to be like this though" she said, as I glanced at her. 

"When governor-general Dun came everyone was happy... he even had proof that the Serial killer Pirate was just a child that was in the wrong place, at the wrong time" she said, as I stopped. 

"He did?" I asked, as she nodded. 

"Yes, but for some reason it wasn't made known throughout the village only to a few" she said, as I held my knees. 

'I slowly lowered my head... if only I could tell Eduardo how I felt' I thought, as I closed my eyes and fell asleep in the cold dark corner prison cell for the night.

In the morning, I was forced  out of my cell with my hands tied behind my back. I then was forced to walk onto the hangman platform. When I reached the deck on the platform, I stopped hearing noise from within the crowd. I looked and saw the Sirius crew fighting the navy officers. 

"Kill her" said a navy officer, as I was forced towards the hangman ropes. 

"Oh no you don't" said Russell cutting the support beam causing the hangman part of the platform to collapse. 

"SHOOT HER" shouted the navy officer, as I paused when the navy officers fell back. 

I turned my head and my eyes widened seeing Eduardo with his eye patch off. Not only that, he was riding a horse. He dashed towards me while riding the horse. Once close enough he jumped onto the platform and pushed the guards off the platform. Eduardo then grabbed my waist and together we jumped back onto the horse. We soon rode off and lost the navy officers during all the confusion.  We soon stopped at a tall building once we were all alone. 

"This was my favorite spot" said Eduardo, as I looked at him. 

"You... lived in Moldor" I said, as he smirked and glanced at me. 

"My mother was Ullr and my father is also part of the navy, but he chose his work over us and I swore to get revenge when my mother fell ill and died. So I became a pirate to disgrace him" he said. 

I stayed quiet and held his hand. Eduardo looked down at our hands intertwining. 

"You dealt with a lot of hardships yourself" he said, as I stayed quiet and put my head on his shoulder. 

Eduardo glanced at me and then he took off my eye patch. 

"Looks like I was right" he said, as I blushed when he kissed my lips. I kissed him back closing my eyes and when we broke he cupped my face. 

"Jamie... would you... stay by my side... forever?" asked Eduardo, as I smiled. 

"Geez Eduardo, you getting all romantic... that's not like you" I said, as he smirked and I paused looking at his eyes. 

"It's time for me to save you, so shut up unless your answering my question" he said, as I smiled and hugged him. 

"Yes" I said, as he smiled and held me close. 

"Let's go" he said, as I nodded. 

We ran to the port, but stopped when we were surrounded by the navy. 

"Sirius pirates, you are all under arrest" said the navy officers. 

"Hold it right there" said a man, as we stopped seeing a brigadier.