Pt 4. Officially together.

Emily and Elliana pov
Piper and us have been crushes for awhile now. We think it's time to officially ask piper out.

Piper's pov
I've liked Elliana and Emily for a couple months. I hope that soon we can be official.

Emily and Elliana's pov
We decided to go to the flower shop and get Piper some flowers, we know that her favorite color is rose gold so we searched for those colored flowers.
(The flowers)

We also decided to write a note asking her to be our gf

(The note)- Dear Piper, we've been crushes for a while now and we really really like you so we were wondering if... you would be our gf?.
There, now we'll take this to piper.

Piper's pov
I was in my room filming and watching TikTok's until Ems and Ellie walked up to me with flowers and a note.

Eliana and Emily's pov
Hey love, we have flowers and a note for you to read!
(Hands the flowers and the note)

Piper's pov
Aww thanks guys! (Takes the flowers and the note)
(Smells the flowers) omg these smell so good!!

Emily and Elliana's pov
(We both smile because she likes the flowers)
Well, we're glad you like them!

Piper's pov
I put the flowers on the bed and read the note.
(Reads it) (smiles) yes ofc I will be ur gf !!
(Puts the note down and hugs them both)

Em and El pov
We smile, blush and hug piper back
Really?, yay !!

hi guys sorry I haven't posted i just thought no one would read my story so I decided to quit but then I decided to go on Wattpad and saw that lots of ppl read it and even added it to their reading list! Thank you guys so much and if you have any questions or ideas let me know!