「i think you're pretty」

for IsabelaLopes836

y/n y/l/n was thinking about Loni Loud again. Loni was a cute kind with blonde, fluffy hair.

y/n walked over to the window and reflected on her pretty surroundings. She had always loved the full of people Royal Woods Mall. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a cute figure of Loni Loud.

y/n gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a pretty, fashion, coffee drinker with y/h/c hair and skinny face. Her friends saw her as a prickly, perfect pretty. Once, she had even helped a low kitten recover from a flying accident.

But not even a pretty person who had once helped a low kitten recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Loni had in store today.

The sun shone like loving birds, making y/n nice. y/n grabbed a glittery dress that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As y/n stepped outside and Loni came closer, she could see the xyloid glint in his eye.

Loni looked at her "hi! I'm Loni!"

y/n looked back, even more nice and still fingering the glittery dress. "Loni, you're pretty," she replied.

They looked at each other with inlove feelings, like two knowing, klutzy kittens laughing at a very adorable none, which had classical music playing in the background.

y/n regarded Loni's brunette hair and fluffy face. "you're really pretty too!" revealed y/n with a delighted grin.

Loni looked calm, he was blushing.

THE END