CHAPTER 6

1.1k words.

Next morning:

Taehyung and Eunie slept in the hall whole night.

Eunie comfortably on the big sofa and Taehyung just by sitting.

Jungkook walked out of the room, all ready to leave to his office.

Taehyung woke up at some shuffling sounds and saw Jungkook searching for his other shoe that he threw somewhere angrily the before day.

He walked near to the sofas and searched around, kicking the pillows aggressively, not finding the shoe.

He picked up the bean bag and threw it away in frustration.

Taehyung was observing all his actions. He got up and calmly gave him the shoe. Jungkook took it from his hand, not even sparing a glance at him or Eunie, since he came out of the room.

Taehyung took a deep breath and spoke calmly.

TH: Wait for fifteen minutes. I will prepare the breakfast.

Taehyung turned around to walk to the kitchen but Jungkook just took his bag and left.

.

JK: I will fix 2mm in this. You try the alternative. It should be simple.

X1: CD's, sir.

JK: Let's try in ansys. Let's try this.

.

JK: We are almost there. We are almost there.

X1: I don't think this idea can work.

JK: Please don't kill my confidence.

X1: Hello. Jungkook I am leaving. What is your nagging? Why do you kill me like this for marrying you?

He left talking in his phone hearing to his wife's curses. Jungkook just nodded his head not raising from the computer screen.

X1: I am saying that I am coming.

.

Mr.Cha: Jungkook.

JK: Sir.

Mr.Cha: Your husband called up six times since morning. Why don't you talk to him once?

JK: I will talk to him.

He said eyes not leaving his laptop. His boss was still there.

JK: I will call him sir.

He looked at him and continued his work after he left.

Everyone in the office left, except him. He was still working late at night. Finally, he cracked it.

JK: I got it!

He said smiling widely first bumping in the air.

.

It was raining heavily, he took his car and started leaving to his house but his eyes widened when he saw his husband and daughter drenching in rain, near his office gate.

He widened his eyes and immediately got out of the car, running towards them not caring about the rain.

JK: Tae? What are you doing at this hour in the rain.

He looked at his daughter and back at him, who were shivering in rain.

JK: Tae, come on.

He said holding his elbow, trying to take him towards the car.