Introduction 👀

Hi.. Everyone...👋🏻

So here I'm with a new story on KarEena.. it a love story... Who don't like them as couple , please stay away from this story...

Ab aap sabko intro bhi.. chahiye..??pata to hai sab kuch aapko.. fir bhi chahiye..??😴

Jao maine nahi dena...😁
Achha chahiye kya..! Thik hai thoda niche jao...😄

Thoda aur

Thoda sa aur

Thoda aur

Chale aao , paas mere..
Thoda aur , thoda aur...🤭🎶

Ye lo padh lo.. zyada satana achha nahi lagta aap logon ko... 😁😁

Story Title - Heartless Soul To Endless Love 💕

Haseena Malik - S.H.O of Mahila Police Thana.. Newly Posted to the Thana..! Kind hearted.. Tomboish personality , Slim Muscular Body.. Very Attractive , Handsome enough to make anyone fall in love at the first sight.. Flirty and Naughty.. lives with her mother "Ammi"..!! Loved her so much.. don't fear of anything.. only losing her mother and Her Wardi , very confident , honest towards her duty.. loves adventures , very strong from inside.. sports person , cool attitude and emotional.. "Emotional hain Emotional Fool nahi.." Don't Believe In Love N All..
Can do anything for her duty and her closed ones , without any doubt..
OWNS A SECRET ABOUT HERSELF..;)

Some personal info -
Height - 6'0"
Hair style - like the show
Fitness Freak - Going to GYM (not regularly *because of her duty)

Some personal info - Height - 6'0"Hair style - like the showFitness Freak - Going to GYM (not regularly *because of her duty)

****

Karishma Singh - S.I of Mahila Police Thana..! pure heart girl , very kind.. anger on her nose everytime.. but inside "Bohut Jazbaati" famous for her Bhaukaal.. lives with her mother "Amma"..!! Her world , loves her more than herself.. honest , brave , no fear of anything beside losing her mother and duty...Very attractive figure , many boys in line to marry her but she don't give them a sh!t.. have a bf and she loves him unconditionally..!!
Same attitude as like her character in the show.. she can do anything for her duty and her closed ones..

Some personal info
Height - 5'4"
Hair style - like the show
Fitness Freak - maintain diet to maintain her figure

Some personal infoHeight - 5'4"Hair style - like the showFitness Freak - maintain diet to maintain her figure