#13 ~ I'm gonna win this!

Lucy's POV

"Hanshu ā! Watashi no sakebi o kiite! Kite, watashi wa tobu shite kudasai!" I chanted.

I had grown blue and white wings. "wow! " I heard Gray gasp. I lifted Gray and then took off. at the other end I saw Lisanna carrying Cana in her..eh..form where she has wings, wow such a great friend you are Lucy.. I scoffed inside my mind.

At the other end was Natsu struggling to carry Laxus. Yay!! that's what you get for emptying my fridge dear.. I thought.

Evergreen, somehow managed to lift Elfman and fly. Well, Mirajane was in her She Devil formation.

Gajeel lifted up Levy and flew like it was no trouble..GaLe!!!!! WOHOO!!! I fangirled inside my head.

Freed and Bickslow flew with ease and so did Juvia and Wendy..

Because of observing, I kinda forgot about the competition and slowed down a little.."Fasten your pace, Lucy!" Gray yelled inside my ear.

"Oh, Yeah! Hayaidesu!!" I chanted and we were flying in lightning speed. "Woah! now this is what I'm talkin' about!" Gray exclaimed and I replied with a giggle.Woah..Woah..Look who's Here~ "It looks like Juvia and wendy.." I said to myself "They sure are, Time for some action now" Gray said while cracking knuckles.

"Oh..Gray-Sama~ Did love rival do something to you?" Juvia asked Gray while giving me a death glare.

BTW, I started flying slowly as we encountered Juvia and Wendy, I was bored~ there was no entertainment in this place, so I wanted to battle them.

"eh..Juvia-San.." Wendy face-palmed and I chuckled.

"Yeah..She did help me to do this. Hale!" He chanted and the place where we were flying was covered in..hale, making it impossible for me , or anyone to see. "Thanks Gray for making me slow down even more!" I muttered in annoyance. "Night vision!" I chanted and my vision was clear again.

I could see that Wendy is chanting, so we better hurry...or..maybe not. "Say, Gray..What about a Threesome?" (A.N. Perverts, dun get any ideas! >\\>) I ask . "You mean lure them to some other team and battle both of them? Are you sure about this?" He raises a brow at me. "Of course" I reply with a grin and swiftly move past them. when they finally cleared the path, I called out to them "Hey Slow-floks! Catch me if you can~" I say tauntingly and then swoon towards the direction where I do not sense the presence of a dragon slayer.

Battling a Dragon Slayer might be fun and all, But meh~ I'm just not in the mood right now. I was increasing my speed when I saw a familiar white haired mage. I stopped when I got past them and levitated. I blocked their way and just then both the other mages happened to conveniently arrive.

"Now we're talkin'! *hiku*" Cana chirped. "A threesome? I don't think I ca---" "Water Slash!" Juvia interrupted Wendy. Both of our teams barely dodged the attack. Lucy, better now then never. I thought. "Airal Wind!" I chanted and a gush of silvery wind surrounded Lisanna and Cana. "Oh no ya don't! Summon Lightning!" Cana chanted as she threw some cards into the air. "AAhhh" Juvia and Wendy were knocked off balance and the lightning e hard, paralyzing my right leg. God, and you're athe princess who's gonna do stuff..? I mentally slapped myself for that. "Hey, ya okay?" "yup" i replied, to a concerned Gray.

"Cana-san, you shouldn't attack when in the middle of a conversation. now take this! Air Dragon's Roar! " She chanted better block it! "Ice shield" Gray blocked it. "Enough of goofing around. Now let's finish this!" Lisanna Said.

"Sun's Strength!" Cana threw her cards into air. "Flare blitz!" Lisanna chanted "Powers of two mages combine: Unison Raid" Both of them chant as a bunch of fire-y DNA like structure came straight at us! Did I mention how large they were?

"Air Dragon's Roar!" "Water wave!" "May our Powers combine : Unison Raid" Juvia and Wendy chant as a Huge and I'm talking HUGE! Beam of water around which air was swirling around came at us , again.

"here goes nothing. Star Dance!" I chant "Ice cannon" Gray chanted " Powers of a Mage and Wizard combined: Unison Raid!" we both said in unison. Some colorful beams of light were twirling elegantly around his ice shards.

Are we gonna win or well, I don't know, maybe fall down and break our limbs? Only time will tell, what awaits us..

xoxo

Hey y'all!!
I'm back!
Wasn't planing on continuing.
Should I or should I not?
Sorry for the short boring chapter~
BTW, 13+K reads!! Seriously?!?!?!
300+ votes!! Seriously?!?!

LOVE YA BABES!!!!!
Ps. I still dun own Fairy Tail

Gomenna minna, late update :P

Krystuu-chan