#7 ~ Love? Natsu? No connection whatsoever

Lucy's POV

"So... Who were you talking to?" Natsu asked me "me?......." I blurted out " yes you!" He said in a duh tone. Boy , Am I in trouble? I think so. How am I gonna tell him that I was talking to my mom! Even if I tell him , I will have to tell him about Enchansia and the dragons... And Zeref and...

"ce......Luce......LUCY!!" Natsu called me i snapped back to reality "yes?" I asked innocently "I asked you who were you talking to?" He asked . What a curious boy and why does he even wants to know? Well,For the answer....* light bulb * I can tell him that I was talking to my childhood friends " I was talking to my childhood friends!" I said "who are those friends I don't know about?" He asked such a curious boy. I can't tell him that my childhood friends are Lahar and Doranbolt. Man! Why is he so curious? fine I guess I have no other choice but to tell him " natsu, I...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was cut off by Gajeel phew! Saved by the dragon, "hey ! Bunny girl what's taking you so long?" " Yes Lucy, what IS taking you so long?" Mira yelled teasingly, argh..MIRA!! "sorry natsu I gotta go now , bye!" I waved to Natsu. " I am coming guys!" I yelled and went off to them .

Natsu's POV

I saw lucy rush off to levy and the gang . But still . Who are her childhood friends that I don't know about? I thought she told me everything about herself .but ,I guess I was wrong. With a sad face I went to ice princess to pick up a fight .

"Hey ice princess, mind to put on some cloths before being caught by the guards, again!"
~ natsu. Teasingly

" what did you call me flame head?! " ~ gray , enraged

" I think you are deaf now as well , Ice pervert " ~ Natsu, as a mater of factly

" You, and.... Think..... That's a good one ash-for-brains" ~ Gray, amused

" What did you say ice block?" ~ natsu, enraged

" Want me to repeat it flamebrain?" ~ gray, counter

"Did I see you two fighting again?" Erza said with a scary aura surrounding her then gave us a death glare.

" No ma'am!" We said in unison

" well then no more fighting get it and gray care to put on some clothes?" Erza said "what do.... WHERE THE HECK ARE MY CLOTHES?" Gray shouted while running around searching for his clothes " here Gray, " lucy said while handing over his clothes. I don't know why but my blood was boiling by seeing lucy and gray together I just don't want lucy to hang out with anyone but me. I don't know why, but I feel 'The butterflies' <Mira taught me that> in my stomach whenever I am near her , it's like my heart skips a beat by just seeing her ,it's like my ears are pleading to hear her angelic voice and it's like I wake up to see her angelic face everyday. Is this what I think it is , am I in love? <well! Mira taught me that too, you know..Love and stuff> LOVE ! that's it, what I am feeling for Luce is love. How can I be so dense? . "Bye guys I will be going now! Come on Lilly " Luce said " hai!" Lilly said and try went out the guild.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I do not own fairy tail Hiro ~ Sama does.
Frosche: fro thinks so too!
For some reason, natsu is soooooooooo~ outta character in my story!
Sorry for that...!
Loves and hugs
~ Krystuu-chan