Chapter 1

Before you start this story, just know that I am also taking requests for new stories or suggestions for my latest ones.

Robin (Damian Wayne) 

Pathetic. Is what I thought the Justice League was, not I can't say shit because I'm trapped with them.

The Legion of Doom sided with the Brain and more of the most dangerous criminals on Earth. They had us strapped to the wall with chains that repressed everyone's powers and they took all of our weapons.

"Finally, the age of Heros will end and with them gone we will rule the world!!" said the Joker as the laughed in my fathers face.

"Are you sure that all the heroes are accounted for?" asked Lex Luthor.

"YES, I doubt there are more than 2,000 hero's in the world." said Bain.

He was right, there were no other teams that could help us because every single hero was trapped against a wall.

"Well then, see you in hell batsy and you other dirt bags" said Harley Quinn but before she could pull the lever that could kill us, a giant explosion happened on the other side of the room that revealed a large but small amount of people.

Grayson yelled out a hooray and everyone else looked confused but before we could ask who were they, the group of so called hero's attacked the base.

The other hero's started taking out the henchmen while five of them went ahead and attacked Bain, Lex, Anti-Flash, Cheeta, Joker, Harley Quinn, Manta, and Slade.

They all worked together to take them out and tie them up in their own toys. I was impressed by their courage and strength then I was her.

The girl in the purple robe put her hood down to focus on Manta, she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, she had purple hair, amathyst eyes, and moon colored skin. 

"They got my message" said Nightwing with happy emotion.

Most of us looked at him with confusion and Donna Tory asked who they were.

"The Titans" he responded.

To be Continued........

Hope you guys liked it, more stuff on the way, until then my lovelies.