Intro

Quick rundown of what's going on in this universe: There's a city with three labs, two of which are overrun by goo creatures (aka transfurs) that have invaded the city and caused an apocalypse. The third one has a system of numbered "subjects" going on, and the subjects also escape. All of the characters in this book are currently in the city (and most of them are in the same building).

Characters (Designs in "Randomness" book):

Dr. Katie Jackson (she/her) - Ex-scientist at one of the labs (based off of Kaiju Paradise); half-turned into a watermelon shark. Currently dating a friend's OC

"Lime" (he/him) - Ex-scientist at one of the labs (based off of Facility of Redemption); currently a lime soda cat transfur

"White"/Dorothy Gravitt (she/they) - Photographer at the city, half-turned into another cat transfur. Lime's cousin, but neither of them recognize that yet

746/Ruby (they/them) - Subject at the third lab (Thorne Industries), and one of the less dangerous ones (they're actually pretty friendly-).

Dr. Kai Jackson (he/they) - Ex-scientist at Thorne Ind. and Katie's older brother. Adoptive father of Ruby and another subject and is also dating a friend's oc

001 (they/it) - Subject at Thorne Ind. Considered the most dangerous, and responsible for many deaths along with the long scar along Kai's arm (which has been amputated as of now).

Dr. Jasper Dawnson (he/him) - Ghost of a scientist at Thorne Ind., died in an incident with 001 (the same one causing the scar thing).

287 (she/they) - Subject at Thorne Ind., had a habit of trying to seduce employees.

Ollie (they/them) - Previously trapped in an old containment area under the Thorne Ind. lab; half-turned into an eyeless void furry (that's the best way I can describe it).

And that's all of them (or at least all of mine).

Now go ahead and start interrogating /hj