Chapter 1 fan girl?

First hello I'm new here i haven't uploaded anything before but I hope you like it anyways!
have fun while reading xx

——————————————————————————————
"I'm bored" says the fake blond boy to his friend while staring at his phone I hope to find anything interesting to do on it.
"Niall i can't help you i don't know what to do either"the blue eyed boy said in response,he and his friend Niall are already sitting for hours in his room searching for anything interesting to do,something different then stalking Harry Styles one of the most famoused pop artists in the world.
"I'm thirsty can we get anything to drink from downstairs?" the blond boy wailed while hoping maybe they could find anything to do downstairs. One minute later the two boys found them selfes standing in front of the fridge searching for anything to drink that isn't normal water,they ended with a cup of tea for Louis and a bottle of lemonade for Niall sitting in Louis' bedroom in the same situation as before.
They sat there for like twenty minutes,when Louis phone began to buzz, he took his phone to see that Harry Styles posted a new picture on his instagram page:
Harry Styles just posted 38sec ago

Can't wait to show you what I've been working on lately! X H.

103.345 likes

He switches to twitter on his harry fan account to tap in some letters:

Louis_tomlinson_Styles :Harry is so hot,Harry if you ever read this, I'm always up for a fùck.
55 likes 2 comments

Niall.horan:@-Louis_tomlinson_Styles aww you're such a Fan Girl
Louis _tomlinson_Styles:Niall.horan:shut up