Chapter 4 you're cute

Louis POV:
As I got home,my sisters ran up to me and started hugging me even though I was only a few hours at school "Stop I wanna life!When you continue hugging me that thigh I will die" I said with a big grin on my face while pulling them away from me. "Can we go to the park later all of my friends are there" phoebe said with big blue puppy eyes "please Louis we won't make anything bad" daisy said also looking at him with her big ocean blue eyes.Louis sighted quiet before saying "okay,but first I have to finish some homework" he knew he wasn't going to do anything for school he'll just gonna text this boy,but his sisters doesn't have to know about it yet. He walked up to his bedroom to make some space on his bed between the laundry his mum must have layed on his bed. He sat down and unlocked his phone to take a look if there are any new messages.
Hazza:I have seen your twitter account and thought you were cute,so i managed to find you here on Snapchat. Maybe we could be friends or even more😏
Louis sat on his bed thinking what he could mean and if he should block him or continue chatting with him.Then his phone buzzed again,on his screen was a message:
Hazza: also I'm a harry fan too
Louis doesn't have to think twice before starting to tap a quick response in his phone.
Louis: yeah let's just learn more about each other.
Louis:I'm Louis Tomlinson I am 17 years old,I life with my family in Doncaster,i am gay and out to most of my family and friends,also I'm a big harry fan since I know him,he and his music are a big part of my life.i don't have much friends cause I'm not that popular in school,I love playin' football even though I'm not in a team. Yeah that's basically it.
Louis:now your turn;)
Hazza:I'm hazza I life in London alone,I am 19 yrs old,i don't go to school anymore I love making music(no I won't show you my music) I've lived in Cheshire when I were younger.I love cooking and when I was younger I also worked in a small bakery. That's it I guess

The boy was just about to tap something in his phone when he heard his sisters, fuck he must have forgotten them he immediately ran down to make them put their shoes and jackets on and head to the little park near the house.When they got there he sat down on a bench watching his sisters play with their friends.
After one and a half hours they all were tired from playing so they slowly walked home. When they got home phoebe and daisy got to bed and Lotti sat in her room. Louis was alone and bored so he decided he would text this boy...