Chapter 8 handsome,what are ya doing here?

Harry's pov

I got to the hospital soon,I immediately got out of my car with sunglasses and a hood over my head in hope no one is able to recognize me

I got to the hospital soon,I immediately got out of my car with sunglasses and a hood over my head in hope no one is able to recognize me. I ran into the building,to the reception asking for mr.Tomlinson,the room number is 28 in the second floor I headed there to see Louis covered in bruises,he wasn't awake yet,soon I took my glasses down,and a young nurse joined me."he's not awake yet,he isn't in coma he's just tired and his body has to be relaxed,you can sit down and make your self comfortable we don't know when he will wake up." "But what happened?" I asked being a little bit afraid of the response. "We think he got hit by a car,but it's not clear yet,you can ask him when he's awake." And with that she entered the door leaving me confused behind.I took a look at the boy laying in the bed next to my chair ,he's so handsome even more than he looked like when I saw him the first time In the picture he send me a few weeks before ago,I took my phone out and took a picture of this beautiful view.Then it hit me and I realized we had never met and even worst he doesn't even know I'm me.I was about to go to the bathroom to make me look fresh so I would look good when he's waking up,when a hand gripped my hand,"handsome,what are you doing here,next to me?" I turned around and Louis freezed, I stared into his blue eyes they're even more beautiful than I had imaged them to be. "H-Ha-Harry St-styles?" He quietly said,this time My stare fixing on his strong grip around my wrist. "For you hazza"
—————

The picture is from: https://www.healthwatchdoncaster.org.uk/news/2022-08-15/local-hospitals-ask-people-make-appropriate-health-preparations-upcoming-bank
Sorry for those short chapters