Kraang's prison?

When they got into the lair, the young boy was in awe of how awesome it was. It was unlike anything he had ever seen. "Don't say a word, I don't want them seeing you." The person said as they took off their blue mask and placed their katanas on the shelf. "Why? Are the mean men here?" Nate asks. "If you're talking about my uncles and father, yes." They replied.

"What's your name, mysterious blue-masked person?" "Jesus, you never stop asking questions huh?" They replied with an attitude. "It's Y/N." "Hello protector Y/N. Why do we have to be quiet?" 'Protector Y/N' huh? Weird name. "I wasn't supposed to be out tonight. If they catch us, I'll probably be in deep shit." They said.

Suddenly a light went off behind them. "Shit, hide in the cabinet. I'll get you back out soon ok?" They say. He gets into the cabinet and he hears a deep voice talking to Y/N. "What're you doing up?" Someone asks. "I was the hungry father" Y/N replied. "Why are you dressed up like you were going out? Seeing someone?" He asks. "I was dressing up to find out what I wanted to wear for tomorrow." They lied. It was a stupid lie too.

"Ah, I see. You wanted to go on patrol huh?" He said getting closer. "Mabey. Why does it matter? I'm already trained. I also kick ass." Y/N did kick ass, but she knew that she would never be able to defeat the best of the best, Kraang. Even Leonardo couldn't defeat him, and he was the strongest turtle. "We both know that, but you can't go out, someone could kill you and I wouldn't have a clue where you would be. I don't want that." "I know Father. I'm sorry." "It's OK. Get some sleep. I don't think we have to do anything tomorrow." He said with joy. "I will. Love you." "Love you, kid." He responded.

"Let's get to my room," Y/N says taking him out of the cabinet. "Then you can tell me all about this 'prison' you told me about." "Ok Protector Y/N," Nate responded. "Why do you call me that?" Y/N asked, "Because you saved me from those mean ninjas!" Nate replied with anger in his voice. "I hate ninjas they're so mean!" He yelled. "Stop yelling!We're almost to my room. And FYI, I AM a ninja, and so is the rest of my family."

They open the door to their room and sit on the bed exhausted. "I'm so sorry for saying that. I've just never met a nice ninja before." Nate immediately apologized, regretting what he said. "It's fine. Used to it. So what is this 'prison' you were talking about earlier?" Y/N asked.

Nate looked a little worried about what he was going to say next. " Well, when the krang invaded New York in 2016, his little minions kidnapped people, and froze them in these little pods." Y/N interpreted him as saying, "Wait minions? I've heard the kraang story but I've never heard of these minions before." "They were little zombie-looking things. They were in ninja uniforms and they were chasing a lot of families and bringing them onto the ship." Nate looked as if he was about to cry.

"Wait, how did my father miss these zombie bitches and not attack at least one?" "I don't know, but he's planning on coming back. My momma is still in the prison and so are my siblings. We need to save them!" Nate said. 'I have to tell my father and uncles.' I say in my head.

-Y/N pov-

I hear a big *Blam* coming from the kitchen. "The hell was that?" I ask. "Stay here. If it's something, or someone bad, I don't want you getting hurt." I tell Nate. "Is it the Ninjas?" He asks. "I don't know Nate, that's why I'm telling you to stay here. And I mean it."

As soon as I walk out the door, I see my uncles fighting someone. I grab my katanas and swing. But I am kicked back, and hit the door of my room. "Jesus, how is that thing so strong?" I ask myself.

I get back up and help them fight. After a little while, he kicks me in the head and pushed back again. "Y/N!" I hear. "Father?" That is the last thing I say before I black out.

"Protector Y/N! Protector Y/N!"

-Fin of chapter-